Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April

Go down 
+2
Mecha
yonny616
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April Empty
PostSubject: RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April   RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:50 pm

AGAIN Mass Effect 3 Spoilers. Read at your own risk.
RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April Me3dlc
Quote :
Though an increasing number of fans are demanding significant changes, BioWare hasn’t offered up much in the way of comment about the the ongoing controversy over the end of Mass Effect 3. The closest they’ve come is an interview yesterday with Digital Trends, in which Casey Hudson appeared to rule out any change. Sorry guys.

Or did he? Yesterday, an image featuring what appears to be brand new classes for ME3 multiplayer made the online rounds. The story was that these classes would be unlocked in some upcoming DLC. Today however, Polish site CD-Action has posted what is claimed to be the full version of that graphic. The original graphic, seen at the top of this page, only seemed to indicate that it was associated with multiplayer. An anonymous poster has added additional commentary on the image that not only purports to clarify what happened with ME3′s ending, but makes almost unbelievable claims about BioWare’s DLC strategy.

The ending was half-assed because of the leak. They changed it at the last minute so they could have more time to prepare the real ending via DLC.

It’s called The Truth and it’s being released in April or May. You WILL be able to continue the story if you picked any of the endings. Your decision during that sequence will have a big effect on your ending of The Truth. The Truth adds two new sets of enemies, new classes, and multiplayer maps including “Firebase Hive”, which is a small area of the last remaining collector ship included in the DLC, which, by the way you should definitely bring Javik the Prothean along if you have him.

The picture here shows some of the leaked multiplayer classes and races. One race that isn’t shown is the Prothean Adept and Vanguard. This DLC also enables the ability for owners of the preorder and From Ashes DLC to find their DLC weapons in reinforcement packs.

All that content, and this might as well be labeled an expansion pack.

And it’s free.

You’re welcome.

I won’t deny I will hold out a tiny grain of hope that BioWare might fix the ending. The claim here that it was rushed out at the last minute, due to outcry over the leaked script, fits the wretched aesthetics and lack of clarity. If this turns out to be true, BioWare might manage win the love of players for all time. But of course, this is almost certainly bullshepard, most likely just some troll having fun messing with disgruntled fans by pretending to be a BioWare insider. I would expect BioWare to explicitly deny this rumor sometime soon.
http://www.gamefront.com/rumor-mass-effect-3-dlc-the-truth-due-in-april/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April   RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 5:54 pm

April? RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April 2888v013
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April   RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:45 am

I heard it originated from 4chan, is there any truth to that?if so, then its false

Besides, April 1st anyone?Remember that zelda film trailer?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April   RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:56 am

Something has to be done about those endings.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April   RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:32 pm

Stoney wrote:

Bioware just confirmed that they are taking feeback into serious consideration but have not ruled out changing the ending.I hope they change it, just not into the "indoctrination theory' that so many fans started beleiving in.i want the literal last few minutes changed, not the scene with TIM and Anderson.That scene was well done.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April   RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Stoney wrote:

Bioware just confirmed that they are taking feeback into serious consideration but have not ruled out changing the ending.I hope they change it, just not into the "indoctrination theory' that so many fans started beleiving in.i want the literal last few minutes changed, not the scene with TIM and Anderson.That scene was well done.

The scene with Anderson put a lump in my throat, never has a vidya game done that. So many scenes that were unforgettable .... now I wish I could forget the ending, too many plotholes .... and regarding the Indoctrination Theory, I liked the concept, it would to make sense IF you picked the supposedly "bad" ending for reasons I won't go into due to spoilers.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April   RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:06 pm

This is really making me not want to play ME3 and I've been looking forward to this fucking game for over a year. Sad This is bullshit.. fucking leaks fucking everything up.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April   RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:18 pm

CleverCatchPhrase wrote:
This is really making me not want to play ME3 and I've been looking forward to this fucking game for over a year. Sad This is bullshit.. fucking leaks fucking everything up.
This particular one isn't real, because Bioware debunked it on twitter.
https://twitter.com/#!/masseffect/status/181035997151232000
Therefore there is no point on keeping this thread alive.

LOCKED!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April   RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUMOR: Mass Effect 3 DLC ‘The Truth Due In April
Page 1 of 1