Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread

Go down 
+4
Archduke
Mikenuge
Jack the Spectre
Orion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 1:28 pm

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=120521

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 9:14 pm

SDCC 2015 panel.

Excited to see what they do in season three. The show has greatly improved over the shit it was in it's early episodes. I'm curious to see where they go with the Inhumans since it seems they'll be popping up more often due to the ending of last season.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 3:35 pm

Has greatly improved since season one, but I think it might still work better in chronology with the MCU films and maybe Daredevil.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:50 pm

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 OTShFTM4

I wonder how season three will tie into Civil War, if it does. Kevin Feige seems to treat the TV side of Marvel like the child he never wanted.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 4:38 pm

Season 3 synopsis:

Quote :
“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” returns for an action-packed third season, with Director Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) and Agent Daisy Johnson (Chloe Bennet) leading the charge as S.H.I.E.L.D. searches the world for more powered people in the aftermath of their epic battle with Jiaying and her army of Inhumans. However, Coulson and the team soon find out that they are not the only group looking for these new Inhumans.

Many months after their war with a rogue group of Inhumans, the team is still reeling. Coulson is again trying to put the pieces of his once revered organization back together while also dealing with the loss of his hand. His confidante and second in command, Agent Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen), has yet to return from an impromptu vacation with ex-husband Andrew (Blair Underwood); deadly superspy Agent Bobbi Morse (Adrianne Palicki) is recovering from her traumatic torture at the hands of Grant Ward (Brett Dalton); Fitz (Iain De Caestecker) is obsessed with discovering the truth behind the mysterious disappearance of Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge); and all are on high-alert for the next move from Ward and Hydra.

Ever since the existence of Super Heroes and aliens became public knowledge after the Battle of New York, the world has been trying to come to grips with this new reality. Coulson assembled a small, highly select group of Agents from the worldwide law-enforcement organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division). S.H.I.E.L.D.’s mission: to protect those who cannot protect themselves from threats they cannot conceive.

But bigger threats loom ahead, setting the stakes even higher for the Agents, including the spread of Terrigen, an alien substance that unlocks superhuman abilities in select individuals; the emergence of new Inhumans who cannot yet control nor understand their powers; the rise of a new government organization that will go toe-to-toe with S.H.I.E.L.D.; the unknown properties of the massive alien Kree monolith, which has taken one of their own; and the constant threat of a rebuilt Hydra terrorist organization under S.H.I.E.L.D. traitor Grant Ward, who is making it his personal mission to take down Coulson and S.H.I.E.L.D.

New faces, both friend and foe, will join the series, including the no-nonsense, highly-skilled and somewhat mysterious leader (Constance Zimmer) of the ATCU (Advanced Threat Containment Unit), her intimidating partner, Banks (Andrew Howard), Lash (Matthew Willig), a monstrous Inhuman whose loyalties remain ambiguous, and new Inhuman Joey (Juan Pablo Raba), who is struggling to harness his newfound abilities, among other surprising characters.

Coulson, with the help of Daisy and Mack (Henry Simmons), will work to slowly assemble a team that is stronger than ever before, combining the highly skilled Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. with powered individuals in the hopes of protecting the innocent in a world where the balance of power is ever-shifting, and new dangers are constantly emerging.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/08/agents-of-shield-season-3-synopsis.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

So many comic book shows. I don't know what if I'll be able to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 9:28 pm

Looks like there's a possibility that the Marvel TV shows might separate from the MCU, now that Kevin Feige no longer answers to Ike Perlmutter. And Ike Perlmutter is still very much in control of the television division of Marvel. I mean, I sure they still going to continue to keep the TV shows in the MCU. But as far as Kevin Feige is concerned, the TV shows aren't canon. WB was smart for having the DC TV shows in their own universes.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 11:24 pm

Mecha wrote:
Looks like there's a possibility that the Marvel TV shows might separate from the MCU, now that Kevin Feige no longer answers to Ike Perlmutter. And Ike Perlmutter is still very much in control of the television division of Marvel. I mean, I sure they still going to continue to keep the TV shows in the MCU. But as far as Kevin Feige is concerned, the TV shows aren't canon. WB was smart for having the DC TV shows in their own universes.
No, it's all part of the MCU. It's all canon too. There just there in their own corner of the universe and I'm fine with that. You obviously know I don't care about shared universes. How was WB smart if they still are restricting the TV side from using characters when they're separate universes? It's just as dumb as Feige not acknowledging and using the TV side of the MCU.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 7:18 am

@yonny616 I'm just saying, Kevin Feige is no longer restricted from the TV shows is all. You got two completely different creative teams working on this universe now, and they can't tell each other what to do. Which could possibly create some inconsistencies. Also if you don't care about shared universes, then why do you watch these Marvel TV shows then? Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 725796345 Highly doubt you would even watch them if they didn't take place in the same universe as The Avengers.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 10:34 am

Mecha wrote:
@yonny616 I'm just saying, Kevin Feige is no longer restricted from the TV shows is all. You got two completely different creative teams working on this universe now, and they can't tell each other what to do. Which could possibly create some inconsistencies. Also if you don't care about shared universes, then why do you watch these Marvel TV shows then? Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 725796345 Highly doubt you would even watch them if they didn't take place in the same universe as The Avengers.
He's never been restricted by the TV shows anyway so that's a moot point. The TV shows are affected by the movie universe not the other way around. You already had two different creative teams, but they still communicate with one another to stay consistent and not have continuity issues. The movie side already tells the TV side essentially what they can and can't do. Same reason why I watch Gotham, Constantine, and iZombie even though they aren't, or weren't, part of a shared universe: I fucking like watching them.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 12:39 pm

DSP2 WTF is that at the end?!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:03 pm

Boring.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 8:53 pm

Oh, hell yeah! Bring it on!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 10:04 pm

Yawn.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 7:58 pm

Tomorrow night dood!

I wonder how far they are allowed to go into the Inhumans. Doubt we'd see the bigger ones like Blackbolt and Medusa.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 9:56 pm

Tomorrow. Woop! Woop! Season THREE!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 10:21 pm

Might as well change the title of this show to X-Me... err, I mean... Inhumans.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Season 3 premieres tonight! Hope it keeps up the good momentum it gained last season.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 4:33 pm

That was a good season premiere. Lots of set up for the season. Excited to see how it unfolds.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 12:36 pm

Solid second episode, but wish they hadn't saved Simmons so fast. Looks like she might have some PTSD from her time in that other dimension.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:12 pm

Haven't watched it since ep2. Razz Will pick up again soon though. Once I catch up on others like Blindspot, Limitless, and iZombie.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 1:36 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Haven't watched it since ep2. Razz Will pick up again soon though. Once I catch up on others like Blindspot, Limitless, and iZombie.

I think you're missing a show. T_T
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 11:56 am

50 episodes. Damn. Finally caught up. Lash is May's ex-hubsand... WHAT?! DSP2
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 12:12 pm

Y GAWD! Y couldn't better shows reach to 50 episodes. Sad
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 1:13 pm

Mecha wrote:
Y GAWD! Y couldn't better shows reach to 50 episodes. Sad

Still better than those mediocre shows that get cancelled. 

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 2505020059
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 1:18 am

Damn. I agree. People are their own weapons, that's kind of dangerous. Only takes some to fucked shit up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next