Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread

Go down 
+4
Archduke
Mikenuge
Jack the Spectre
Orion
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:24 am

Never understood the popularity of Coulson? He isn't even part of the comic book lore. S.H.I.E.L.D. from the comics were fucking badass, but in the show these characters are fucking boring and shallow as fuck.

Also Kevin Feige recently said he has nothing to do with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. So that might explain the quality of the show. Marvel is fucked once Kevin Feige leaves.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 am

I find Coulson to be annoying anyway. He's the personification of everything that makes Joss Whedon a shitty writer.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:30 am

Now this is the REAL Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D...

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Shield10

Not this shit...

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Marvel11
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Last night's episode was better. Maybe because it was actually serious and didn't rely on laughs the whole time. It was kind of sad though:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:26 pm

Ok i've never watched a Joss Whedon TV show before SHIELD, but i just watched the newest episode after dropped the series after episode 2.

Holy fucking shit this is fucking dog shit donkey dick disaster. It's absolutely fucking terrible. Are Whedon's other shows like this? Maybe it's cause i was watching it after the newest episode of Person of Interest which has been on the same level as Breaking Bad with it's 3rd season, but this episode was truly awful. The reveal was absolutely pathetic.

To see the production value on this go to waste, Arrow deserves SHIELD's production budget to get better actors that are actually good actors and just better production values in egenral would benefit it. And less CW soap opera horse shit. But nonetheless Arrow's really been shaping up this past season, not great, but a good fun show.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:27 pm

@Orion Yeah, I always have it on my tv in the background while I just use the computer. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:43 pm

Joss Whedon is a hit-and-miss when it comes to television. Sometimes his shows can be very cheesy, other times very dark, and then there are these moments...

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is probably his worst work. But to be fair, Joss Whedon isn't as involved with the show that much. I do think he's a better filmmaker and comic book writer than he is with television though.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:40 pm

Lady Sif is coming to Agents of Shield on episode 15. That episode, I will see.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=93071
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:40 pm

Stopped Watching AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.? Then Clark Gregg Thinks You're A LOSER

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=93766
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:43 pm

I stopped watching  Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 1443829230 

fuck dis show sucks
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:07 am

Still not even remotely interested.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:36 am

Ouch! Even Stan Lee doesn't find the characters interesting.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=93803
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Mecha wrote:
Ouch! Even Stan Lee doesn't find the characters interesting.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=93803

Well it is pretty shitty. No one else finds them interesting either.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:21 pm

calrk greg y u gata b so meen ;__;
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:24 pm

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/How-Captain-America-Winter-Soldier-Affect-Agents-H-I-E-L-41575.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:30 pm

This show doesn't even feel like it takes place in the same universe as The Avengers -_-
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 Agents-shield-alexander1
Quote :
"We always have our radar up for ways to tie our series into the Marvel films and bringing in an Asgardian really cements that connection," says Jed Whedon. "Lady Sif comes here on a hunting mission — sent by Odin — to find her arch-enemy Lorelei and bring her back to Asgard. It throws our agents for a loop when they find themselves in a fight right alongside this powerful woman from Thor's world."

"Jaimie walked onto the set in full Lady Sif regalia just as she looks in the movies — from the huge, mile-high boots to the metal armor — and she towered over everyone," Maurissa Tancharoen. "It was so striking and impressive, all we could do was stare. It was very cool!"

The episode will be titled "Yes Man" and will air on March 11th. The episode will feature Lorelei played by Elena Satine and Lady Sif will be hunting her down. Are you guys excited to see Sif guest star in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Edwardo2K14/news/?a=94333
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 7:43 pm

Well the Agents of Shields discussuin thread is back thanks to @Angelus. So here's the promo for the return episode:

I'll probably wait until season two is on Netflix to watch it. First season ain't half bad once you get get pass the boring half first half.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 8:47 pm

Season return episode tonight. I've been thinking about catching up on the series, but feel like waiting to just binge it on Netflix.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 5:59 pm

Watched first episode and while it's average the last ten minutes are really damn good! They cut off Lucy Lawless hand! They all ded! DSP2 That twisted cube thing is dangerous!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 9:56 pm

So I've just been binge watching the series, I just finished the mid-season finale, and holy shit this show has gotten fucking awesome. Sure it's still not flawless, but by the 4th episode it is miles ahead of the first season. Why trip? Why did you have to go kick the fucking diviner like that? Also Adrianne Palicki is fucking awesome as Bobbi Morse AKA Mockingbird! Can't wait to see if she ever teams up with Hawkeye on the show or on the big screen.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 1:04 am

It was great that they've started calling themselves Inhumans, can't wait for the two hour finale this Tuesday. They showed some connections to Age of Ultron in the last episode, so these should be during or after AoU.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 7:44 pm

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 CEf_5DFWAAENLeA

Season 3! Awwww yeah!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 9:01 pm

ZzzzzzZzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 10:05 pm

Mecha wrote:
ZzzzzzZzzzzzz
Less Zzzzz's than Hannibal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread   Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next