Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mistur_cheef
Villager
Villager
mistur_cheef

Stature : 0
New York

Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be? Empty
PostSubject: Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be?   Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:24 pm

This looks to be a great game, but so far I only have seen it on console. Is it possible there is a copy made for Pc or they will make one in the future?
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be?   Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:30 pm

havent heard good things about this game so i dont see why they would port it unless it sells like hot cakes

if ya really want to play it that bad get it for your console
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be?   Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:32 pm

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/121/1213362p1.html

Looks like they really wanted to put it on PC but I guess they can't be blamed when there's so much piracy and whatnot.

I don't think it's going to happen .... most times when they say "it might happen but we're not sure yet" or "its going to happen but it delayed", they never do it.
Look at the mmos announced for a 360 release. They did the pc version and gave up on the 360 version. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Anyway you said you have 360 and ps3, I guess you could get it on one of those.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be?   Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:35 pm

I thought this game was out on PC as well?
Back to top Go down
mistur_cheef
Villager
Villager
mistur_cheef

New York

PostSubject: Re: Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be?   Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Alright, thanks so much for the info!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be?   Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:47 pm

No problemo bro and thanks for your lovely manners Razz
Back to top Go down
mistur_cheef
Villager
Villager
mistur_cheef

New York

PostSubject: Re: Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be?   Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:49 pm

You won't say that when we get in an intense game! Lol, but thanks and hope to play something soon.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be?   Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:51 pm

haha indeed we'll see I love you

I must warn you

I am pretty shit at everything :omg:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be?   Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:58 pm

I am alive sucks. Skip it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be?   Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is I am alive on Pc, or will it ever be?
Page 1 of 1