Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen Empty
PostSubject: Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen   Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:42 pm

I enjoy this game. a lot. i was kind of bummed when they announced "Oh we're coming out with an Ultimate version that adds a couple new things and lacks all the dlc", I prefer the NetherRealm version of an Ultimate Edition rather than the let's copy Capcom and milk our consumers dry. This one makes sense... They're bringing it to next gen and itll look beautiful om that new white Xbox One. Although... Still wanting to nickel and dime me for dlc...?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen   Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 7:57 pm

TerraXehanort wrote:
I enjoy this game. a lot. i was kind of bummed when they announced "Oh we're coming out with an Ultimate version that adds a couple new things and lacks all the dlc", I prefer the NetherRealm version of an Ultimate Edition rather than the let's copy Capcom and milk our consumers dry. This one makes sense... They're bringing it to next gen and itll look beautiful om that new white Xbox One. Although... Still wanting to nickel and dime me for dlc...?

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen 6YCKMWQ
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen   Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:01 pm

The irony is I love that anime, and you probably don't know what it's from do you?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen   Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:04 pm

TerraXehanort wrote:
The irony is I love that anime, and you probably don't know what it's from do you?

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen YSRfZhp
Oh please tell me. I really want to know...
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen   Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 8:43 pm

Azumanga Daioh. C:
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen   Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 11:35 am

TerraXehanort wrote:

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen Misato_episode_07_(NGE)

"This nigga."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen   Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:22 pm

I'm still excited for this next Gen version. Was pissed off about DOA5 Ultimate because they went the Capcom route... But a next Gen version is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen   Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Next Gen
Page 1 of 1