Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE

Go down 
+2
Angelus
Archduke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE Empty
PostSubject: THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE   THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:22 pm

Quote :
Our 90-minute national nightmare is over. Sony's PlayStation boss Jack Tretton may have said that the long-awaited The Last Guardian was on hiatus today, but Sony's head of worldwide studios, Shuhei Yoshida, says that's wrong.

"That hiatus term—I’m not a native English-speaking person—but that’s misleading," Yoshida told me a few minutes ago during an interview here at E3. He'd watched Tretton's comments on Spike.com while eating lunch. "The game is in active development. [Lead designer Fumito] Ueda-san shared updates a few months ago. Nothing has changed. My answer is, 'Yes, the game is in active development.' It’s not hiatus at all. But we are not ready to reintroduce it. When we are ready, we will do that. Please wait."

http://kotaku.com/sony-corrects-themselves-says-the-last-guardian-is-not-512720979

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE   THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:47 pm

Good news to hear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE   THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:42 am

Sony loves that people still care, despite the 8 years of development.  

Colin Moriarty wrote:
In a conversation with IGN, the topic of The Last Guardian came up. “You’re going to be very frustrated by this answer,” Rohde said, “but it is 100 percent the God’s honest truth, and that is that we want to make great games. And when we see that the public is so interested in a specific game, of course that drives us to want to complete that game. But it also drives us to want to make it great. We would not want to ship that game if we don’t think it’s great.”
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE   THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:00 pm

Still waiting...
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE   THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:12 pm

We all are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE   THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:00 pm

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE   THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 12:22 pm

http://n4g.com/news/1672985/sony-abandoned-the-last-guardian-trademark

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE   THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:01 pm

R.I.P

I wouldn't expect any sony made game to come close to the shit Team Ico produced these days
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE   THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:19 pm

wtf I thought the Last Guardian was actually alive.

You guys need to make new threads
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE   THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 2:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE   THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:46 pm

Hey they could have just renamed and rebranded it like from Overstrike to Fuse sorta thing
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE   THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 8:54 am

http://www.videogamer.com/ps3/the_last_guardian/news/sony_abandons_the_last_guardian_trademark.html

It will be the DNF of videogames
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE   THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 1:20 pm

Maybe they will announce something at this year's E3?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE   THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 5:28 am

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/02/18/sony-regains-ownership-of-the-last-guardians-trademark-its-still-alive-for-now/
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE   THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 8:44 am

Mecha wrote:
Maybe they will announce something at this year's E3?

lmfao yeah right
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE   THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 8:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE   THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 6:13 am

It's the new DNF
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE   THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE   THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE LAST GUARDIAN IS ALIVE
Page 1 of 1