Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\

Go down 
+12
Archduke
yonny616
Jack the Spectre
NoelX2
The_Biotic_God
The Enkindler
Dam_Noir
Blixtstorm
Stoney
TheJubJub5721
Hydell
Orc
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ Empty
PostSubject: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̵͇̿̿̿̿   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:54 pm

MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ Mass-Effect-3
Like the Oblivion thread. Discuss this (upcoming) game. Post any new screens, videos, footage. Talk about it and just have fun MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ 2505020059

Do you reckon Garrus will still be obsessed with those calibrations? ... :S
MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ Advicegarruscocaine

Also who's your favourite ME character and who do you hope returns in ME3? Razz

Last edited by Lykos on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:54 pm

VOTE MARIO KART
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:13 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
VOTE MARIO KART

:what:

Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:59 pm

I still need to play ME2 o i cant really contribute a whole lot here lol
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:31 pm

lol Reaper have you played the first? If not I'd recommend that before the second (or instead of the second). That was the best of the two imo, though less epic it was more fun overall and a better rpg.
ME2 was good though.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Well i dont have a capable PC and im not buying an xbox to play one game, so it looks like i'll have to settle for ME2.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:46 pm

Oh fair play. Like I said, ME2 is still a good game. You'll have fun regardless. Hell, you may even enjoy it more than I did because I don't like sci fi generally and also you haven't got the high standards of ME1 to compare it to :afro:
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:02 pm

Garrus and Tali, oh and Joker. The rest I don't give a shit about. I also wanna know what is up with the Illusive Man's eyes. Predictions anyone? I think somehow he is gonna be tied with the Reapers somehow.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:21 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Garrus and Tali, oh and Joker. The rest I don't give a shit about. I also wanna know what is up with the Illusive Man's eyes. Predictions anyone? I think somehow he is gonna be tied with the Reapers somehow.

Was already revealed in in one of the ME comics, he was in contact with some sort of Reaper tech, not sure exactly.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:31 am

I think, if you have sex with Tali she could die. Maybe she gets alien aids? And you know Garrus will be there calibrating at her funeral along side with legless Joker.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:12 am

Zaeed Massani needs to return. We all love a good Antihero.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:26 am

Blixtstorm wrote:
I think, if you have sex with Tali she could die. Maybe she gets alien aids? And you know Garrus will be there calibrating at her funeral along side with legless Joker.

And Chakwas will be there pissed out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Stoney wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Was already revealed in in one of the ME comics, he was in contact with some sort of Reaper tech, not sure exactly.

Huh, didn't know that. Well, just another reason to get more Mass Effect stuff MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ 2505020059
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Ashley sucks, I knew I should have left her racist arse on Virmire so she could get nuked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Mass Effect 3 will feature an interactive comic similar to that of Mass Effect 2 PS3. So technically you don't need ME1 or ME2 to make the key decisions but the game will be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better if you played the first 2 games.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:06 pm

It looks like a movie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:12 pm

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
It looks like a movie.
Is that a good thing or a bad thing for you? I like my games to be cinematic, personally.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:14 am

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
It looks like a movie.

No they're both fairly open world games (especially ME1). Cinematic in terms of conversations and also the ocassional QTE type thing (well... its basically a cutscene but you can make a decision within it).
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:08 am

Danm i want ME2 badly but aint got the money for it since i just bought Killzone 3 & Socom 4.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:52 pm

TRF wrote:
ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
It looks like a movie.
Is that a good thing or a bad thing for you? I like my games to be cinematic, personally.
THats good because if looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:39 pm

I will laugh if this game flops, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:01 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:

Why are you such a troll?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:09 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

Anyway, I have a feeling that this game is going to get overshadowed from Battlefield 3 and Skyrim. Shame.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:19 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

Anyway, I have a feeling that this game is going to get overshadowed from Battlefield 3 and Skyrim. Shame.

Definitely not. It will probably be competing with Skyrim for best RPG this year.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:12 am

DukemNukem43 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

lol, the game that broke all GOTY records? 164 to be exact. MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\   MASS EFFECT 3  ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MASS EFFECT 3 ̿ ̿̿'̿̿\̵͇̿̿\
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next