Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator

Go down 
+5
Jack the Spectre
Chobo
Hydell
Mecha
The Enkindler
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator Empty
PostSubject: God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator   God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:56 pm

Quote :
If you have any worries about whether Santa Monica studios are currently working on the next installment in the God of War series or not, put your worries to rest. God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor game are coming in the near future. How do I know? Look below.
God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator God-of-War-4-and-Medal-of-Honor-confirmed
This is from David Thornfield’s linkedin profile who is a mo-cap animator at House of Moves. He is Creating ‘high Quality animations using Motion Builder editing motion capture data for both in-game and cinematic animation’ for God of War 4, the next Medal of Honor and WWE 13 since November 2011.

The only question is: when will Sony officially announce the game? Every major God of War game get released in March, so I would say, maybe next month GOW4 will be officially announced. If not, at this year’s E3.
SQUARE, SQUARE, SQUARE, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator   God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:18 pm

God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator Nutting
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator   God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:44 pm

I actually liked MoH. Needs to broaded its characters though...its not only Americans fighting the Taliban out there...
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator   God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:49 pm

The problem I had with MOH is that the campaign and the Multi-player were very disjointed. They ran on two different engines, and had different gameplay, so it would have been better if they just picked one engine and gameplay style.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator   God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:48 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
I actually liked MoH. Needs to broaded its characters though...its not only Americans fighting the Taliban out there...
Good luck with that. Most of these shooters are full of blind American patriotism.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator   God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:33 pm

MOH had an awesome campaign. The multiplayer had way too many problems and issues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator   God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:23 pm

MOH campaign was great if you could look past the american patriotism (once again). The only problems in multiplayer was the snipers and the spawn points were dodgy.

Games really need to start limiting the ammount of snipers per team, and if you die then you cannot respawn as a sniper again until youve played as another class.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator   God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:29 pm

*GOWIV and a generic FPS gets leaked*

"OMG, GAIS, LET'S TALK ABOUT A GENERIC FPS"

*GOWIV and Syphon Filter 4 gets leaked*

"OMG, GAIS, LET'S TALK ABOUT GOWIV :derp:"

:areyoufuckingk

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator   God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:49 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
*GOWIV and a generic FPS gets leaked*

"OMG, GAIS, LET'S TALK ABOUT A GENERIC FPS"

*GOWIV and Syphon Filter 4 gets leaked*

"OMG, GAIS, LET'S TALK ABOUT GOWIV :derp:"

:areyoufuckingk

Syphon Filter 4? :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator   God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:37 pm

MoH is the only FPS that is set in a current and real war. Not exactly generic.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator   God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:54 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
MoH is the only FPS that is set in a current and real war. Not exactly generic.
Even though the story takes place in a real and current war, it doesn't look any different than Modern Warfare or Battlefield.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator   God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:57 pm

IIRC MoH 2010 was described by many reviewers as a Battlefield/COD hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator   God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:58 pm

How different can you make a modern shooter without it losing sight of its purpose though?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator   God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God of War 4 and a new Medal of Honor confirmed by a mo-cap animator
Page 1 of 1