Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone still play Medal of Honor?

Go down 
+2
Archduke
Stigma
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Does anyone still play Medal of Honor? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone still play Medal of Honor?   Does anyone still play Medal of Honor? I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:02 pm

It's fifteen bucks at Gamestop so I was thinking of getting it. Could anyone who has it pop the disk in and see if anyone still plays online?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play Medal of Honor?   Does anyone still play Medal of Honor? I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:03 pm

no. The campaign is good, but the online sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Does anyone still play Medal of Honor? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play Medal of Honor?   Does anyone still play Medal of Honor? I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:20 pm

I still play it from time to time. the campaign is great, but the online is a bit underwhelming. It's basically a COD clone but runs a lot better. the online is still pretty good, don't get me wrong. just don't expect anything revolutionary.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play Medal of Honor?   Does anyone still play Medal of Honor? I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:35 pm

chobo500 wrote:
I still play it from time to time. the campaign is great, but the online is a bit underwhelming. It's basically a COD clone but runs a lot better. the online is still pretty good, don't get me wrong. just don't expect anything revolutionary.

I'm just looking for something with a decent online that I can hop on every now and then. Is matchmaking fast and are there usually full parties?
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play Medal of Honor?   Does anyone still play Medal of Honor? I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:35 pm

The online is horrible and I don't play fps campaigns anymore, can't help u there. Even my friends who want to say every fps is good because they hate cod so much can't stand M.o.H.

I was the last of my friends to admit m.o.h. was bad Sad took me 2 weeks lol...
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play Medal of Honor?   Does anyone still play Medal of Honor? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:51 am

Pizzy3C wrote:
The online is horrible and I don't play fps campaigns anymore, can't help u there. Even my friends who want to say every fps is good because they hate cod so much can't stand M.o.H.

You'd buy an FPS and not even touch the campaign? What a waste. Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play Medal of Honor?   Does anyone still play Medal of Honor? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:36 pm

I don't have the game but im pretty sure its dead. With huge franchises like black ops and halo reach coming out close to medal of honor, getting average reviews and with a hell lot of fps franchises that came out in 2011 already like crysis 2, homefront and brink. Medal of honor's multiplayer must be forgotten by now.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play Medal of Honor?   Does anyone still play Medal of Honor? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Stoney wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:

You'd buy an FPS and not even touch the campaign? What a waste. Razz

I'm an online fraghead when it comes to those games what can I say? Hell I barely even made it through the uncharted 2 campaign Does anyone still play Medal of Honor? 409191096
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Does anyone still play Medal of Honor? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play Medal of Honor?   Does anyone still play Medal of Honor? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:12 pm

Why is this posted on the Xbox 360 section? This is a PS3 exclusive dammit!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play Medal of Honor?   Does anyone still play Medal of Honor? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Mecha wrote:
Seriously? Im pretty sure you can only play this on the 3DS
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Does anyone still play Medal of Honor? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play Medal of Honor?   Does anyone still play Medal of Honor? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:25 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

I'm just looking for something with a decent online that I can hop on every now and then. Is matchmaking fast and are there usually full parties?

Most of the time when i'm on, it always at the max player count. Matchmaking speed is just OK. Not bad, but not that good either. though I'm using the PS3 version, so the online might preform a tad better on the 360.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play Medal of Honor?   Does anyone still play Medal of Honor? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:48 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Seriously? Im pretty sure you can only play this on the 3DS

If it's on PS3, It's automatically counted as an exclusive. pyro told me that. Does anyone still play Medal of Honor? 2505020059
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play Medal of Honor?   Does anyone still play Medal of Honor? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone still play Medal of Honor?
Page 1 of 1