Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medal of Honor is Dead

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Medal of Honor is Dead 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Medal of Honor is Dead Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honor is Dead   Medal of Honor is Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:47 pm

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/121799-Electronic-Arts-Drops-Medal-of-Honor

This is probably for the best. The franchise has been in shambles for the past few years. But this could be bad news for Battlefield. With MOH gone, EA will try to milk even more money out of the Military shooter genre it can with only one franchise.

And believe it or not, Pachter was right about something for once.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor is Dead   Medal of Honor is Dead I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:38 pm

This is because those stupid fucks decided to make it into a "me too" modern military fps. MoH has always been WW2 and thats where it should have stayed. Now its just another of my franchises ruined by EA then dropped once it ceases to be useful to them. I swear EA are worse than activision...at least activision only own games i don't give a fuck about.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor is Dead   Medal of Honor is Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:20 am

Shame it ended this way.

Last edited by Zeratul on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Medal of Honor is Dead R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor is Dead   Medal of Honor is Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:46 am

What's worse is you can't re-reboot it any time soon now. Especially with how successful Call of Duty gets every year.

Medal of Honor R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Medal of Honor is Dead 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor is Dead   Medal of Honor is Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:15 pm

I was actually thinking when seeing footage of Warfighter that "this seems way too much like COD." It really doesn't matter which came first because it is pretty much the same game (Modern Military FPS/Spunkgarglewewe) as COD and COD has the popularity vote over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor is Dead   Medal of Honor is Dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor is Dead
Page 1 of 1