Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2?

Go down 
+4
ghost23
igame
Mecha
yonny616
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2? Empty
PostSubject: What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2?   What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:02 am

Okay, I've been seeing rumors that Medal of Honor will return next year for a second round against Call of Duty. Also that after 2012(if we're still alive Surprised)it'll be Battlefield's turn again, I don't know if it's Battlefield 4 or Battlefield: Bad Company 3(Most likely) to compete with Call of Duty(2013). So I want to know what new changes do you expect in Medal of Honor 2?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2?   What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:22 am

I hope the snipers are tone down in the next one.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2?   What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:45 am

I expect it to not suck
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2?   What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:10 am

^ Offer something constructive.

Personally I enjoyed the modern day setting of Afghanistan as it felt different to a lot of the other FPS's out there. No crazy insane shit was blowing up all over the screen like in CoD. To me it always felt somehow grounded in reality. I hope they can stick to this.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2?   What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:30 am

make it so that's it's not disjointed between the campaign and the multi-player.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2?   What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:52 am

The campaign in MoH was great. Keep it up in the sequel. They should also fix the MP system by adding some type of killcams. Also, make it less sniper friendly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2?   What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:15 pm

Balance... I must've had a 4kd w/ my sniper out, thing was overpowered to the max... Smooth out the controls, I'm believing Dice just doesn't have that ability. Game loading times were a big negative.

I don't plan on getting it anyway so whatever...
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2?   What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:
Balance... I must've had a 4kd w/ my sniper out, thing was overpowered to the max... Smooth out the controls, I'm believing Dice just doesn't have that ability. Game loading times were a big negative.

DICE only made the multiplayer. The rest of the game was developed by Danger Close. Plus, the MP is based off of the single player control wise.
Back to top Go down
Quitelikeican
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Quitelikeican

Stature : 0
Closed Space

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2?   What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Tactical button layout from CoD I am hoping.
Back to top Go down
http://inuboy1000.webs.com/
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2?   What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:15 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:

DICE only made the multiplayer. The rest of the game was developed by Danger Close. Plus, the MP is based off of the single player control wise.

I know they made the multiplayer... That's why I called them out...
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2?   What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:

I know they made the multiplayer... That's why I called them out...

They are better than Treyarch and Infinity Ward *coughMILKcough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2?   What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you expect in Medal of Honor 2?
Page 1 of 1