Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming...

Go down 
+2
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming... R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming... Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming...   Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:06 pm

Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming... Ffxiii-2-1109-610

Quote :
Looking past Final Fantasy XIII-2and waiting on Final Fantasy XIVmight not be the best idea.

First of all, Square Enix still needs to produce Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Secondly, according to Gaming Everything citing the Game Informer review of FFXIII-2, it seems anothersequel is "inevitable." Yeah, that's right.

After calling the storyline "laughable and insulting," the critic said that upon completing the game, you're likely to see the words "to be continued," regardless of which ending you get (there are multiple conclusions). And the thing is, despite all the downloadable content planned for the title, what's left hanging in the air probably can't be handled by simple DLC. Here's the quote:

"To make matters worse, you aren’t even getting a complete story. The canonical ending (there are multiple other ‘what if’ endings) concludes with the words ‘to be continued’ and it’s not a scenario likely to be resolved with future DLC. After the credits, I sat in disbelief, wondering if I had done something wrong or somehow missed the true ending. I didn’t. Square Enix intentionally left the story incomplete. The announcement of Final Fantasy XIII-3 is inevitable."

You know, at least Square knew enough to stop after FFX-2 (not that that was a bad game). As for FFXIII-2, I've been playing it for approximately five hours now and although I won't have the review done for this weekend (embargo up tomorrow), there's something I will do- I'm going to make a thread in the forums that outlines the changes and enhancements this title features as compared to its predecessor. The fans need to know.

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/10588.html
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming... Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming...   Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Never was much for FF.

But it must suck for the fans of the franchise...

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming...   Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Oh boy more adventures from female cloud and her gang of shallow characters. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming...   Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:37 pm

Thanks for the Spoiler, Mecha.
I really wasn't gonna play XIII-2 so I wanted you to spoil it for me...*sarcasm*

But seriously, Square-Enix, shouldn't you be focusing on Versus XIII instead of this?
If you wanted XIII to have a trilogy then you should have told us from the very beginning.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming...   Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Milk.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming...   Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:44 pm

Well, it's official.

Final Fantasy is dead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming...   Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 6:03 pm

Another franchise ruined by corporate greed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming...   Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII-3 is coming...
Page 1 of 1