Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy XIII-3?

Go down 
+2
2Sugoi2Die
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Final Fantasy XIII-3? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Final Fantasy XIII-3? Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XIII-3?   Final Fantasy XIII-3? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:33 am

Quote :
This is it -- the moment Final Fantasy XIII fans have been waiting for. The announcement of a potential announcement for the third series installment, Final Fantasy XIII-3, in the form of a domain-name registration months before XIII-2 is even released. Please, contain your excitement. Corporation Service Company registered finalfantasyxiii-3.com on September 7; Square Enix has previously used CSC to register its domains and this fits Square's modus operandi.

XIII-3 hasn't yet been officially announced, but XIII-2 is expected to drop in January 2012.

Source: Joystiq
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-3?   Final Fantasy XIII-3? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:51 am

Would be funny if they went till final fantasy XIII - 13
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Final Fantasy XIII-3? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-3?   Final Fantasy XIII-3? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:43 am

No, no and no.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-3?   Final Fantasy XIII-3? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:17 pm

How about you release Versus 13 instead Square enix? You bunch of idiots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-3?   Final Fantasy XIII-3? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Final Fantasy XIII-9001 :fuckthat:

But seriously, am i the only one who thinks this whole "XII-2" AKA "THIRTEEN-TWO" and "XII-3" AKA "THIRTEEN THREE" idea sounds completely retarded?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-3?   Final Fantasy XIII-3? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Reaper wrote:
Final Fantasy XIII-9001 :fuckthat:

But seriously, am i the only one who thinks this whole "XII-2" AKA "THIRTEEN-TWO" and "XII-3" AKA "THIRTEEN THREE" idea sounds completely retarded?
Believe me. You're not the only one. Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-3?   Final Fantasy XIII-3? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Jesus Christ just take the 13 out and call it Final Fantasy Lightning 2 or something.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-3?   Final Fantasy XIII-3? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:59 pm

Versus 13 please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIII-3?   Final Fantasy XIII-3? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIII-3?
Page 1 of 1