Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE)

Go down 
+3
Mecha
Based Sonji
The Enkindler
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE) Empty
PostSubject: Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE)   Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:55 pm

UPDATE: It has been confirmed fake by Square-Enix
http://kotaku.com/5914989/square-enix-confirms-fake+seeming-final-fantasy-xv-trailer-is-indeed-fake

Last edited by Sheogorath on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE)   Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:05 pm

omfg just happy there is gonna be a release date.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE) R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE)   Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:08 pm

Did Square Enix stop supporting the Xbox 360 or what?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE)   Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:13 pm

Mecha wrote:
This
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE)   Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:23 pm

Makes sense. If there was one other console Nomura would be willing to work on it would be a Nintendo console.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE)   Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:31 pm

No new footage? not sure if legit
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE)   Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE) I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:18 pm

lolwtf no xbox version?

I think this is a hoax. Although changing it to XV would be a good idea.

Mecha wrote:

Yeah I find that odd considering they've released some exclusive 360 games. They've given Microsoft considerable support this gen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE)   Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leak: Final Fantasy Versus XIII renamed to Final Fantasy XV, no longer exclusive, also on Wii U, release date confirmed(CONFIRMED FAKE)
Page 1 of 1