Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ubisoft: Next Assassin’s Creed to be “biggest to date”

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Ubisoft: Next Assassin’s Creed to be “biggest to date” R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Ubisoft: Next Assassin’s Creed to be “biggest to date” Empty
PostSubject: Ubisoft: Next Assassin’s Creed to be “biggest to date”   Ubisoft: Next Assassin’s Creed to be “biggest to date” I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:04 am

Ubisoft: Next Assassin’s Creed to be “biggest to date” Assassins-Creed-Egypt-thumb-resize

Quote :
Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot has vowed this year’s Assassin’s Creed will be its “biggest to date”.

Speaking to MCV, Guillemot said the company is “pleased” with its continued success with the franchise.

“Assassin’s Creed is an incredible franchise and there are a lot of expectations that it will continue to grow. We are pleased with our continued success so far: in the US, Assassin’s Creed: Revelations was a Top Ten title for the entire calendar year, which shows that the demand is definitely there,” he said.

But he shrugged off suggestions that yearly installments is doing damage to the series.

“We think that delivering regular instalments and expanding the brand to other platforms will continue to satisfy the demand, while at the same time attracting new fans. And we’re confident that the next instalment of Assassin’s Creed will be the biggest to date.”

Guillemot’s comment could be read between the lines as a hint a 2013 title is basically coming, and not opting to take a break with the series after this year, as we suggested at the launch of Revelations.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/01/26/ubisoft-next-assassins-creed-to-be-biggest-to-date/
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft: Next Assassin’s Creed to be “biggest to date”   Ubisoft: Next Assassin’s Creed to be “biggest to date” I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:36 pm

This better wrap up the Entire story of the franchise and be the last game. It's 2012 already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft: Next Assassin’s Creed to be “biggest to date”   Ubisoft: Next Assassin’s Creed to be “biggest to date” I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Duke wrote:
This better wrap up the Entire story of the franchise and be the last game. It's 2012 already.

You know theres absolutely no way that AC3 wil be the last game. It may finish Desmond's story, but its a Ubisoft's biggest franchise. There will be more.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft: Next Assassin’s Creed to be “biggest to date”   Ubisoft: Next Assassin’s Creed to be “biggest to date” I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:40 pm

AC is boring now. I dunno how they will revive it for me
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Ubisoft: Next Assassin’s Creed to be “biggest to date” XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft: Next Assassin’s Creed to be “biggest to date”   Ubisoft: Next Assassin’s Creed to be “biggest to date” I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:14 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Duke wrote:

You know theres absolutely no way that AC3 wil be the last game. It may finish Desmond's story, but its a Ubisoft's biggest franchise. There will be more.
Yeah. This is just the tip of the milk iceberg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft: Next Assassin’s Creed to be “biggest to date”   Ubisoft: Next Assassin’s Creed to be “biggest to date” I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ubisoft: Next Assassin’s Creed to be “biggest to date”
Page 1 of 1