Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassin’s Creed producer leaves Ubisoft

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Assassin’s Creed producer leaves Ubisoft R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Assassin’s Creed producer leaves Ubisoft Empty
PostSubject: Assassin’s Creed producer leaves Ubisoft   Assassin’s Creed producer leaves Ubisoft I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:36 pm

Assassin’s Creed producer leaves Ubisoft 25008310

Quote :
Veteran Ubisoft developer and studio head Jade Raymond, has left her position at Ubisoft Toronto to “pursue new opportunities.”

Ubisoft announced the move today through a press release and added that Alexandre Parizeau will replace Raymond as managing director of the studio.

Raymond has spent ten years with the publisher, starting out as a producer on the first Assassin’s Creed and going all the way through Splinter Cell: Blacklist. She was among the founding members of Ubisoft Toronto and remains one of the few key female figures in the games industry.

“I’ve spent 10 extraordinary years at Ubisoft, and I am proud to have been part of many of the best teams in the industry making truly remarkable games,” said Raymond.

“This is one of the hardest decisions of my career, but the Toronto studio is strong and on a solid path. I’m confident that now is a good time for me to transition leadership of the studio to Alex and to pursue my other ambitions and new opportunities. Stay tuned for more on what’s next for me, but for now, I’d like to thank Ubisoft for its partnership through the years, and I wish them the very best in all their next endeavours.”

“On behalf of Ubisoft, I’d like to thank Jade for her leadership and many contributions over the years, and wish her all the best in her next adventures,” said Yannis Mallat, CEO of Ubisoft Montreal and Toronto.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Assassin’s Creed producer leaves Ubisoft TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Assassin’s Creed producer leaves Ubisoft   Assassin’s Creed producer leaves Ubisoft I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:41 pm

I thought she spoke French
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Assassin’s Creed producer leaves Ubisoft R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Assassin’s Creed producer leaves Ubisoft   Assassin’s Creed producer leaves Ubisoft I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:44 pm

Orion wrote:
I thought she spoke French

She does. She's from Montreal.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Assassin’s Creed producer leaves Ubisoft   Assassin’s Creed producer leaves Ubisoft I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Pursue new opportunities in the gaming industry?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin’s Creed producer leaves Ubisoft   Assassin’s Creed producer leaves Ubisoft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin’s Creed producer leaves Ubisoft
Page 1 of 1