Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ubisoft has no plans to end Assassin's Creed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Ubisoft has no plans to end Assassin's Creed R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Ubisoft has no plans to end Assassin's Creed Empty
PostSubject: Ubisoft has no plans to end Assassin's Creed   Ubisoft has no plans to end Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Ubisoft has no plans to end Assassin's Creed ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft has no plans to end Assassin's Creed   Ubisoft has no plans to end Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:41 pm

Not sure how I should feel about this.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft has no plans to end Assassin's Creed   Ubisoft has no plans to end Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:17 pm

Why end a series that takes advantage of all the other cultural marvels of history when it has only scratched the surface?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft has no plans to end Assassin's Creed   Ubisoft has no plans to end Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:09 pm

Assassin's Creed has not suffered from franchise fatigue because each installment feels unique in a way....kind of like Final Fantasy except the dudes don't look like chicks.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft has no plans to end Assassin's Creed   Ubisoft has no plans to end Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:26 am

@ Alan, yup there would be no reason to end the AC series so soon. It's easily Ubisoft's biggest franchise and the one game that reels in all the money for them with each iteration.

Plus, I wouldn't mind seeing an AC game set in World War 1/World War 2 eras or even a game set in ancient Asia. There's also rumors that the next game will star Connor Kenway during the French Revolution. (I doubt it though)
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft has no plans to end Assassin's Creed   Ubisoft has no plans to end Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:49 pm

I have no doubt they are going to do Japan during the Meiji period. Or maybe China at the end of the Ming dynasty/beginning of Qing dynasty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft has no plans to end Assassin's Creed   Ubisoft has no plans to end Assassin's Creed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ubisoft has no plans to end Assassin's Creed
Page 1 of 1