Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games Empty
PostSubject: Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games   Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 2:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games   Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 7:47 am

ew Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games 3202469658
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games   Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 3:59 pm

Shitty sidescrollers instead of actual fully fleshed out games in countries we've been begging them to do?

Fuck Ubisoft.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games   Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 4:37 pm

Teckno wrote:
Shitty sidescrollers instead of actual fully fleshed out games in countries we've been begging them to do?

Fuck Ubisoft.

The only thing that they can do to make it worse is to announce sidescrolling AC games set in Egypt and Japan.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games   Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 6:52 pm

Joke?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games   Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 1:46 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Fuck Ubisoft.

The only thing that they can do to make it worse is to announce sidescrolling AC games set in Egypt and Japan.

Frankly we don't NEED that many more AC games for the time being until they really overhaul the engine and the game mechanics, the kind of way Black Flag introduced a different gameplay dynamic, we need something else like that.

So I say they should give it a couple of years before releasing a new game and by then it should be a refreshing experience. An emotional storyline like black flag, no more of this animus bullshit, something to mix up the gameplay- not necessarily ships, brand new game mechanics- perhaps faster and more responsive (even unrealistic) climbing, a completely different culture, less "tailing" missions, more buildings to enter, no more holding onto R2 (or any button) to run- just analog sensitivity, an environment like China or Africa or hell, back to the middle ages... or MODERN DAY, a better combat system, better character customization and hell.. maybe it's time for character creation! They need to mix it up and they need to ensure the framerate is decent this time. They dropped the ball on Unity which is a shame, after the phenomenal black flag.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games   Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 4:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games   Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ubisoft announces trilogy of new Assassin's Creed games
Page 1 of 1