Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III Empty
PostSubject: Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III   Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:15 am

Quote :
During that Ubisoft is busy on his teasing for Assassin's Creed III, Best Buy employees do not hesitate to release the information before anyone else on the net via Kotaku and NeoGAF: the announcement concerns the third installment of consoles lounge (and phone?) and the first artwork to believe that we will be well at the time of the Revolutionary War, the period referred to in ages.
Dressed in animal skins, armed to the teeth with notammennt an ax whose blade contains the initials of the brotherhood, our hero seems dull skin and could well be an Indian. What reassurance about gameplay not only built around firearms that could distort the approach we had previously with the saga of the Assassins.
Pending confirmation, which should no longer delay seen leakage current, what do you think of this shift? Satisfied to finally see another hero Ezio Auditore da Firenze?

Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III 0000340410

Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III 0000340412

Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III 0000340413

Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III 0000340423

Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III 0000340419

Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III 0000340418

Link

Last edited by Sheogorath on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III   Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:17 am

I really expected them to wait until later the year and then announce it with a massive trailer i mean this is pretty big. But i think they were on alot of pressure after the leaks.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III   Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:31 am

Why do the cases in Europe always have those plain spines? It's bad enough that you got those big ratings on the front covers.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III   Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:55 am

Mecha wrote:
Why do the cases in Europe always have those plain spines? It's bad enough that you got those big ratings on the front covers.
It's just strategic marketing. Plus there is nothing wrong with the ratings, it clearly shows what age group the game is target towards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III   Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ubisoft Confirms Assassin's Creed III
Page 1 of 1