Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty?

Go down 
+2
The Enkindler
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty? Empty
PostSubject: Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty?   Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:03 am

Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty? Who-Played-The-Dogs-Out-The-Realistic-Dogs-of-Gaming-Call-of-Duty-World-at-War

Quote :
It's hard to know what Sledgehammer Games is working on.

We knew they helped Infinity Ward in the development of last year's mega blockbuster, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. We had also heard they might be creating an action/adventure CoD installment, a project that seems to have been canceled.

So what's the latest studio update? Well, according to 360 Magazine, a new job posting at the studio's website hints that Sledgehammer is actually working on the first next-generation Call of Duty. It'd come as no shock that Activision will bring the most popular franchise ever into the new generation, but it'd be veryinteresting if Sledgehammer was solely responsible for it.

Chances are, though, they're once again working with Infinity Ward on the project. Treyarch should be delivering what could be the last current-gen CoD effort later this year. We're not sure how this will play out, but we do have a question: if you're making a next-gen CoD, you're also creating a new engine. Right? I mean...no way that 2005 engine is gonna make the transition to the next generation. No way.

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/10527.html
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty?   Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:11 am

Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty? 437860-Tired-Cow
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty?   Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:23 am

"no way that 2005 engine is gonna make the transition to the next generation. No way"

Activision always finds a way...:fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty?   Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:19 pm

Fuck Call of Duty
Fuck them and their refusal to evolve.
Fuck them and their refusal to drop that dinosaur of an engine.

Anyone who still buys that shit should be executed.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty?   Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Reaper wrote:
Fuck Call of Duty
Fuck them and their refusal to evolve.
Fuck them and their refusal to drop that dinosaur of an engine.

Anyone who still buys that shit should be executed.
THIS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty?   Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:54 pm

This is no Rumour... this is fact
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty?   Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:40 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
"no way that 2005 engine is gonna make the transition to the next generation. No way"

Activision always finds a way...:fuckthat:

Now with more cowbell! :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty?   Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sledgehammer working on next-gen Call of Duty?
Page 1 of 1