Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minecraft on Xbox 360!

Go down 
+6
Shin_Akuma
Archduke
The_Biotic_God
BioDemon
Hydell
Mecha
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Minecraft on Xbox 360! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Minecraft on Xbox 360! Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Paying to play a game with god awful graphics?

Minecraft on Xbox 360! 3111512328
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:39 pm

Interesting i might buy it because i can't buy it on the PC as they don't accept my payment method.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Interesting i might buy it because i can't buy it on the PC as they don't accept my payment method.

That's because PC is of class and doesn't accept blowjobs as currency.

Jk
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:25 pm

BioDemon wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:

That's because PC is of class and doesn't accept blowjobs as currency.

Jk

According to the standards set by the UN, 1 blowjob = $5 (USD).

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:38 pm

By porting it on Xbox, it will get degraded to being welfare trash. Good job Notch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Shin_Akuma
Merchant
Merchant
Shin_Akuma

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Minecraft on xbl uses one of the versions befor 1.8 so its going to be gimped.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Duke wrote:
By porting it on Xbox, it will get degraded to being welfare trash. Good job Notch.

Are you fucking stupid? Seriously acting like a PC elitist isn't even funny anymore.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:14 am

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Duke wrote:

Are you fucking stupid? Seriously acting like a PC elitist isn't even funny anymore.

I was kidding. Jesus, can you people take a joke? Razz
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:49 am

Duke wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Duke wrote:

Its not even a joke. Minecraft on Xbox 360! 1443829230
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:10 pm

SturgisXD wrote:
Duke wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Duke wrote:

Yea it was. I was actually acting a PC elitist saying that minecraft on xbox would suck.

But in reality, it would be pretty good. I don't even game on PC ffs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Duke wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:
Duke wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Duke wrote:

Yea it was. I was actually acting a PC elitist saying that minecraft on xbox would suck.

*awkward cricket sound*
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:08 pm

Duke wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:
Duke wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Duke wrote:

I know it was a joke. I'm saying it's not funny. It gets old.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Minecraft on Xbox 360! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:12 pm

The game is awesome on the PC, and I played it on iOS yesterday and found the controls to be quite adequate. I suspect the 360 version will fall somewhere in between.

Duke wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Duke wrote:

. . . you people?
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:31 pm

TRF wrote:
The game is awesome on the PC, and I played it on iOS yesterday and found the controls to be quite adequate. I suspect the 360 version will fall somewhere in between.

Duke wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Duke wrote:

. . . you people?

Yeah, what do you mean "you people"?
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:56 pm

BioDemon wrote:
TRF wrote:

Duke wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Duke wrote:

. . . you people?

Yeah, what do you mean "you people"?

What do YOU mean "you people"?
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:11 pm

First. Mojang isnt working on the xbox version.

2nd Duke stfu u fag, fucking wannabe.

and 3rd Its gonna suck on the Xbox due to having no MP/Servers which can be modded, HD Texture packs and Mods.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:16 pm

TRF wrote:

Duke wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Duke wrote:

. . . you people?

I guess he's prejudice against intelligent people.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
TRF wrote:

Duke wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Duke wrote:

. . . you people?

I guess he's prejudice against intelligent people.

lolno. Only prejudice against idiots like yourself. jk I am the intelligence here.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:45 pm

TRF wrote:

Duke wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Duke wrote:

. . . you people?

Jews, it's always you Jews we're talking about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft on Xbox 360!   Minecraft on Xbox 360! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft on Xbox 360!
Page 1 of 1