Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minecraft coming to Xbox!

Go down 
+6
Dam_Noir
NoelX2
Jack the Spectre
Orc
Stigma
TheJubJub5721
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Minecraft coming to Xbox! Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:56 pm

Minecraft coming to Xbox! 2505020059 Minecraft coming to Xbox! 2505020059 Minecraft coming to Xbox! 2505020059

But it better be if I payed for it already then I can get it for free here...
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Oh wow that's pretty cool, they should do cross platform play, but that probably won't happen. I'll be sure to pick it up though.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:04 pm

Fortress Craft. Nuff said.

Oh and I find it funny that they fail to make the graphics better than Fortress Craft.... AN INDIE game.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Lykos wrote:

Oh and I find it funny that they fail to make the graphics better than Fortress Craft.... AN INDIE game.

What the fuck...? Seriously you're the biggest graphic whore flip flopper ever. Half the time you pretend that graphics don't matter and the other half you're all over that shit.

And they're both indie games.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:15 pm

^
L0Lzorz

Where did I say graphics make it better or worse?
I'm simply stating that this game, advertised by microsoft themselves, treated like a major AAA title (they probably paid loads to the developers to have it made) has inferior graphics to a small, unadvertised indie game.
Nuff said.

Also you want to call me a graphics whore?
Post your favourite games of all time. Because here are mine:
Minecraft coming to Xbox! 7969_the-elder-scrolls-iv-oblivion-20060405093901532_normal
Minecraft coming to Xbox! 936full-canis-canem-edit-artwork
Minecraft coming to Xbox! Grimfandango_pc_edit_003
Minecraft coming to Xbox! Lba2
Minecraft coming to Xbox! Touchfuzzy-468x
Minecraft coming to Xbox! 212-thumb-6
Minecraft coming to Xbox! Gun1_large
Minecraft coming to Xbox! Toy-story-2-buzz-lightyear-to-the-rescue-20060710055527441_640w
Minecraft coming to Xbox! S27351_psp_27

I also forgot... my favourite gta title and favourite sims games..
Minecraft coming to Xbox! Grand-theft-auto-liberty-city-stories-20050909060005548_640w
Minecraft coming to Xbox! 50980-5-2
That's right, PSP games. But I'm sure they have much better graphics than GTA IV and SIMS 3 dont they?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:01 pm

No, we are NOT getting into that debate in this thread. That was your warning.

And Lykos? Minecraft has great graphics XD it's art style is pixalated...
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:06 pm

^
does this mean I won? :)

And no Jub. Yes that is the style. But so what? Gamers as consumers these days are used to high quality graphics. Minecraft got away with the visual quality due to it being pretty much the only thing in its genre at the time. Now there is Fortress Craft that aims to take it to the next level and has already in some areas, most notably, graphics, for Minecraft to make it to xbox with...well...nothing more is going to make it seem pretty disappointing.

Also now I don't get what I am. Most people call me a 360 fanboy, the rest call me a graphics whore. Hmmm.. so if I defend this game I'm a 360 fanboy, if I criticise it, I'm a graphics whore. Funny that.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
does this mean I won? :)

And no Jub. Yes that is the style. But so what? Gamers as consumers these days are used to high quality graphics. Minecraft got away with the visual quality due to it being pretty much the only thing in its genre at the time. Now there is Fortress Craft that aims to take it to the next level and has already in some areas, most notably, graphics, for Minecraft to make it to xbox with...well...nothing more is going to make it seem pretty disappointing.

Also now I don't get what I am. Most people call me a 360 fanboy, the rest call me a graphics whore. Hmmm.. so if I defend this game I'm a 360 fanboy, if I criticise it, I'm a graphics whore. Funny that.

Ha I don't call you either. But Minecraft is capable of WAY better graphics (there are some great looking texture packs), it's just that Notch decided on a simple art style. And not to mention everything Minecraft does, it does better than Fortress Craft Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Minecraft coming to Xbox! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:53 pm

I already own it on PC. No reason to buy it on 360, but it's great for people whose PCs can't run Minecraft.

I'm sorry, I can't say that with a straight face. Minecraft coming to Xbox! 725796345
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:51 pm

I've played the classic Minecraft on the website and I have to say, I WANT SOME MOAR!!!!! Can't wait until the 360 port.

Lykos wrote:

Well guess what Minecraft is? AN INDIE GAME.
And Minecraft has a great art style.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Why not buy it on PC, Arcana? Most PCs can run it and you get access to texture packs on the PC.

Obviously if you can run the free version, you can run the paid version.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:25 am

I use this texture pack:

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:38 am

Im not sure about this. I don't really see minecraft as a console thing. Its more of the addictingness of a mouse and keyboard that makes people love it. But im very interested tho.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:56 am

TRF wrote:
I already own it on PC. No reason to buy it on 360, but it's great for people whose PCs can't run Minecraft.

I'm sorry, I can't say that with a straight face. Minecraft coming to Xbox! 725796345

You dont need to buy it again according to Notch. If you have an account it counts on both platforms.

And about that PC thing. You really dont have a clue... Try making a tower out of tnt then blow it up. And see how many seconds it takes for your PC to die.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:28 am

TRF wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
I've played the classic Minecraft on the website and I have to say, I WANT SOME MOAR!!!!! Can't wait until the 360 port.

Lykos wrote:

Well guess what Minecraft is? AN INDIE GAME.
And Minecraft has a great art style.

An indie game that got tons of popularity and sold better than most console games do. Plus I doubt they would just make an xbox port, someone (MS) must have passed them some cash under the table.
And yeah the art styles really great.....
Minecraft coming to Xbox! 3128676713
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:19 am

Because it is more popular it is supposed to have better graphics? Your argument is quite weak.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:23 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Because it is more popular it is supposed to have better graphics? Your argument is quite weak.

Nooooo.
Just saying, it's funny that M$ are marketing this to be a massive title, I mean it got a place in E3 rather than other games yet it looks inferior to Fortress Craft, a brand new, still pretty underground game.
Not saying it will be worse then fortress craft or anything but I'm saying it is just funny to see.

Btw check this out:
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:19 pm

Lykos wrote:
An indie game that got tons of popularity and sold better than most console games do. Plus I doubt they would just make an xbox port, someone (MS) must have passed them some cash under the table.
And yeah the art styles really great.....
Minecraft coming to Xbox! 516613
lolwut? Indie doesn't mean it's not well-known. It just means Notch paid for a lot of it out of pocket or through pre-purchases.

Last edited by TRF on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:10 pm

^
Now I'm just confused.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
Now I'm just confused.

Minecraft has sold well over 2M right now.

It's known worldwide as one of the greatest indie titles of all time, and without a doubt one of the most successful.

GTFOBROSAMA.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:19 pm

Sonji wrote:
Lykos wrote:
^
Now I'm just confused.

It's known worldwide as one of the greatest indie titles of all time, and without a doubt one of the most successful.

GTFOBROSAMA.

???? LOL

You are arguing with something I never said.

This is what I said about Minecraft:

Lykos wrote:
An indie game that got tons of popularity and sold better than most console games do.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:27 pm

Lykos wrote:
Sonji wrote:
Lykos wrote:
^
Now I'm just confused.

GTFOBROSAMA.

???? LOL

You are arguing with something I never said.

This is what I said about Minecraft:

Lykos wrote:
An indie game that got tons of popularity and sold better than most console games do.

TRF's quote said that he said that.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:31 pm

^
Ah he fucked up quotations.
lol so he is the fool I love you
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:40 pm

I don't know what you're talking about. I love you
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:45 pm

Fine, you can take graphics on the side of Fortress Craft...just saying that Minecraft has EVERYTHING else Minecraft coming to Xbox! 725796345
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft coming to Xbox!   Minecraft coming to Xbox! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft coming to Xbox!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next