Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles.

Go down 
+3
NoelX2
The_Biotic_God
RamboOnRedBull
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles. Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles. Empty
PostSubject: Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles.   Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:24 pm

http://sillegamer.com/?p=4231
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles.   Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:25 pm

Hopefully Kinect was just a one night stand for MS and they won't bring it over to the next gen Xbox.

I want Rare to start developing real games.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles.   Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:31 pm

If RARE develops KI or Banjo or Conker, I AM GONNA FUCKING RAGE BECAUSE THE GAMES THEY ARE MAKING RIGHT NOW ARE FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles. XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles.   Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Like that's ever gonna happen again. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles.   Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:33 pm

It better be the reason the 360 has barely any exclusives next year besides halo 4. I hope rare makes a killer instinct 3.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles.   Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:16 pm

TRF wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Like that's ever gonna happen again. :fuckthat:

One can be hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles. 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles.   Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:18 pm

Rare is Dead. Microsoft turned them into a Kinect only Developer.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles.   Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Epic aren't working on Gears of War 4. 3 has a definitive ending and that story is done.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles. Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles.   Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:23 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Epic aren't working on Gears of War 4. 3 has a definitive ending and that story is done.

It could be a prequel...or a spin-off.

Either way I hope Gears ain't over with. I'm starting to get really into it Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles. 2505020059
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles.   Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:40 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

It could be a prequel...or a spin-off.

Either way I hope Gears ain't over with. I'm starting to get really into it Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles. 2505020059

Epic have said that they are taking a break from Gears of War. And I know for sure that Microsoft doesn't own the franchise, they just have a publishing deal with Epic. It's very likely that that publishing deal is over so Gears could go multiplat depending if PS3 can handle Unreal 3.5 (Not meant to troll, the PS3 has always had problems with Unreal Engine)
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles.   Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Gears of War isn't owned by MS and I'd be really surprised if they somehow managed to keep it exclusive to Xbox for another generation.

@Blixt

The PS3 handles Unreal Engine 3.5 just fine. Just look at ME2, Enslaved, or the Batman games.

It's kind of funny, because the PS3's graphics capabilities were first showcased using the Unreal Engine. Now there is this stereotype that the PS3 can't run it properly.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles.   Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:34 pm

If RARE develops a REAL Banjo and Kazooie this time, I will be first in line to get it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles.   Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox World: RARE, Lionhead & Turn 10 working on xbox 720 titles.
Page 1 of 1