Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012

Go down 
+11
2Sugoi2Die
The_Biotic_God
Hydell
yonny616
Archduke
BioDemon
ghost23
Jack the Spectre
Chobo
Stoney
The Enkindler
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:49 pm

Rainbow Six? Lolwut?

Anyway im betting there will be like an Assassins Creed Collection...then i will buy it. Meanwhile everyone else will probably buy it too despite already owning the games haha.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:51 pm

LOL RAINBOW SIX!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Reaper wrote:
Rainbow Six? Lolwut?

Anyway im betting there will be like an Assassins Creed Collection...then i will buy it. Meanwhile everyone else will probably buy it too despite already owning the games haha.

Maybe a duo or triple pack. Like what sony did for Uncharted and Resistance. I wouldn't buy it though. It'd be pointless to buy a game after owning it already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Duke wrote:
TRF wrote:
Reaper wrote:
A-Maddens Creed
Assassin Hero

It's still better than Rainbow six TRF. way better.
Different genres although Rainbow Six does require more skill. It's not, "LOL I HOLD BUTTON AND RUN LOOK @ ME IM CLIMBING SHIT" or anything like that. I love you
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:00 pm

TRF wrote:
Duke wrote:
TRF wrote:
Reaper wrote:
A-Maddens Creed
Assassin Hero

Different genres although Rainbow Six does require more skill. It's not, "LOL I HOLD BUTTON AND RUN LOOK @ ME IM CLIMBING SHIT" or anything like that. I love you

U jelly of da power of teh assassins TRF?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:01 pm

Duke wrote:
TRF wrote:
Duke wrote:
TRF wrote:
Reaper wrote:
A-Maddens Creed
Assassin Hero

I'd like to see Ezio assassinate me while I'm covered head to foot in kevlar and packing a FAMAS, SPAS-12, and Deagle. :)
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:08 pm

TRF wrote:
Duke wrote:
TRF wrote:
Duke wrote:
TRF wrote:
Reaper wrote:
A-Maddens Creed
Assassin Hero

I'd like to see Ezio assassinate me while I'm covered head to foot in kevlar and packing a FAMAS, SPAS-12, and Deagle. :)

There were no guns when Ezio lived. Today, Ezio would have WMD's, knives, tomahawks and all sorts of sharp shit. Don't test him.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Duke wrote:
There were no guns when Ezio lived. Today, Ezio would have WMD's, knives, tomahawks and all sorts of sharp shit. Don't test him.
What kind of shitty assassin carries a WMD? I thought assassins were supposed to be stealthy. Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Ok stay on topic guys lol...nevermind this Rainbow Six...WMD's and whatever else you are posting haha.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:12 pm

Reaper wrote:
Ok stay on topic guys lol...nevermind this Rainbow Six...WMD's and whatever else you are posting haha.
You're thinking of a different WMD. The one I'm talking about is a Weapon of Mass Dogshit, which fits in perfectly with an Assassin's Creed thread.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:13 pm

TRF wrote:
Duke wrote:
What kind of shitty assassin carries a WMD? I thought assassins were supposed to be stealthy. Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 725796345

They can be both at the same time. So badass.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:04 am

I wish I was Ezio. Then I could shove bitches and climb up sides of buildings and not give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:13 am

ubisoft said that this game will be the last game to feature desmond and will close off main series from ac1 back in 2007
the next ac game will be ac3 and hopefully it will feature a new assassin
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:32 am

Where do you think the new game will be based on?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:26 am

pleasebejapanpleasebejapanpleasebejapan.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:49 am

That would be interesting Sonji
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Feudal Japan plz
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:53 pm

Could be 18th - 19th century Japan as it was still quite chaotic then.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Or Tibet would be cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2