Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012

Go down 
+11
2Sugoi2Die
The_Biotic_God
Hydell
yonny616
Archduke
BioDemon
ghost23
Jack the Spectre
Chobo
Stoney
The Enkindler
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Quote :
“There will be another great, full-fledged Assassin’s Creed title next year,” according to Eurogamer. “It will be another major release and we will be communicating more about it in the coming months.”

“In Assassin’s Creed we set up a timeline with this whole end of the world plot of December 2012,” he said last month. “That’s fast approaching, and the story we have to tell, we obviously need to do it before we arrive at that point.”

“We had such a complex and strong narrative that we ourselves did our best to just try to execute these games before that date,” he continued. “It would be stupid of us to be centering a game on a semi-reality and then have that conclusion happen after that date in real life.”

http://www.lensoftruth.com/ubisoft-confirms-new-assassins-creed-game-for-2012/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Assassin's Creed 3.

If it's another Brotherhood, Revelations type well they can fuck right off.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Just Release Assassin's Creed III already, and stop milking the franchise Ubisoft!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:42 pm

Assassins of duty: Modern creed
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Assassins of duty: Modern creed
Took the words right of my mouth. I can't wait for the Templar Zombies mode.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:11 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Just Release Assassin's Creed III already, and stop milking the franchise Ubisoft!

A franchise is only milked once the developers/publishers no longer add anything creative to the sequels. Brotherhood had a whole new city double the size of AC2 and changed the entire combat system. Revelations goes to a entire new country and changes the entire navigation system. Milking? No way.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:17 pm

ghost23 wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

A franchise is only milked once the developers/publishers no longer add anything creative to the sequels. Brotherhood had a whole new city double the size of AC2 and changed the entire combat system. Revelations goes to a entire new country and changes the entire navigation system. Milking? No way.

Milking also = releasing the same game in a franchise withing the span of 1 year. and the combat system in brotherhood was nearly the same as in ACII just with the addition of calling in your brothers. and your are stuck in only ONE CITY. sure it's bigger then Florence, but at least you could go to multiple locations in ACII

BTW

Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:43 pm

chobo500 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

Milking also = releasing the same game in a franchise withing the span of 1 year. and the combat system in brotherhood was nearly the same as in ACII just with the addition of calling in your brothers. and your are stuck in only ONE CITY. sure it's bigger then Florence, but at least you could go to multiple locations in ACII

Have you even played Brotherhood? AC2's combat was still the boring stand back and counter shit. Brotherhood's combat was more like Arkham City's style of attacking and countering.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Who cares if they're milking it?
The milk is still delicious.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:47 pm

ghost23 wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

Have you even played Brotherhood? AC2's combat was still the boring stand back and counter shit. Brotherhood's combat was more like Arkham City's style of attacking and countering.

When I played it, I found no difference.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:54 pm

This pretty much confirms. Assassins Creed 3.

MOTHER-FUCKING YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU UBISOFT!!!

THE MILK TASTES GREAT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:49 pm

chobo500 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

When I played it, I found no difference.

Well you played it wrong.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:50 pm

I have only played ACII, I bet the milk still taste great but it'll eventually become sour.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:12 pm

I can go one better yonny as i have never played any of the Assassins Creed games ever.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:55 pm

They should just take out the numbers/subtitles for games like Assasin's Creed and Call of Duty.

Activision should start naming the COD games based on the year it comes out. Like Call of Duty 2012. Or Call of Duty 2013.

Likewise, Ubisoft should call next year's game Assasin's Creed 2012. I mean these games are basically updated sports games now.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:17 pm

I fucking give up. OK Assassin's Creed is milked.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:24 am

Atleast the developers put effort in the game.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Padders wrote:
Atleast the developers put effort in the game.

unlike one certain dev that just rushes their game every year *coughActivisioncough*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Well yeah you can say at a certain point its milked. But on the other hand unlike Call of duty they really try to bring new and fresh idea's into every assassins creed. Hell i've never played any kind of multiplayer like brotherhood before.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Duke wrote:
unlike one certain dev that just rushes their game every year *coughActivisioncough*
lolwut. That makes no sense.

Infinity Ward has made:

• Call of Duty (2003)
  • Call of Duty 2 (2005)
  • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (2007)
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2009)
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2011)
Treyarch has made:

• Call of Duty 3 (2006)
  • Call of Duty: World at War (2008)
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010)
Meanwhile, Ubisoft Montreal has made (and will make):

• Assassin's Creed (2007)
  • Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines (2009) -- co-developed by Griptonite
  • Assassin's Creed II (2009)
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010)
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations (2011)
  • Assassin's Creed III (2012)
So yeah, even though Activision gives their Call of Duty studios two years to make their games and Ubisoft only gives their Montreal studio one year, Activision is the one rushing the product.

And by the way, two years is a normal development time.

• Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2007), Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009), Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (2011)
  • Killzone 2 (2009), Killzone 3 (2011)
  • Infamous (2009), Infamous 2 (2011)
  • Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (2009), Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (2011)
  • Forza Motorsport 3 (2009), Forza Motorsport 4 (2011)
  • Rock Band (2007), Rock Band 2 (2008), Rock Band 3 (2010)
  • Pokémon Diamond and Gold (2009), Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver (2010), Pokémon Black and White (2011)
  • Napoleon: Total War (2010), Total War: Shogun 2 (2011)
  • Dissidia Final Fantasy (2009), Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy (2011)
  • Need for Speed: Shift (2009), Shift 2: Unleashed (2011)
  • Red Faction: Guerrilla (2009), Red Faction: Armageddon (2011)
  • Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (2009), Call of Juarez: The Cartel (2011)
  • Tropico 3 (2009), Tropico 4 (2011)
  • White Knight Chronicles (2009), White Knight Chronicles II (2011)
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum (2009), Batman: Arkham City (2011)
  • Battlefield 1942 (2002), Battlefield Vietnam (2004), Battlefield 2 (2005), Battlefield 2142 (2006), Battlefield: Bad Company (2008), Mirror's Edge (2008), Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (2010), Battlefield 3 (2011), plus multiple expansions in between Battfield games as well as Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010) and Shift 2: Unleashed (2011) which they both co-developed with other studios, and the multiplayer portion of Medal of Honor (2010)
  • Halo 3 (2007), Halo 3: ODST (2009), Halo: Reach (2010)
I could keep going and going, but you get the point I think.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:40 pm

^^^
Ubisoft have about 5 different studios working on Assassin's Creed. Montreal just does most of the creative work.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:43 pm

ghost23 wrote:
^^^
Ubisoft have about 5 different studios working on Assassin's Creed. Montreal just does most of the creative work.
So Ubisoft has even more studios for Assassin's Creed than Activision does for Call of Duty . . . interesting. Yet Activision is the bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:29 pm

A-Maddens Creed
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Reaper wrote:
A-Maddens Creed
Assassin Hero
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 8:44 pm

TRF wrote:
Reaper wrote:
A-Maddens Creed
Assassin Hero

It's still better than Rainbow six TRF. way better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012   Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed game confirmed for 2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next