Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May

Go down 
+8
TheJubJub5721
XxTKxX
Stoney
Chobo
The Enkindler
Stigma
Hydell
Archduke
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May Empty
PostSubject: New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May   New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:32 pm

http://www.electricpig.co.uk/2011/02/15/assassins-creed-4-announcement-due-may/

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/new-assassin%E2%80%99s-creed-title-in-the-works/

Who's excited? I know I am.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May   New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Not being funny but didnt the third game come out not too long ago?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May   New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Reaper wrote:
Not being funny but didnt the third game come out not too long ago?

Looks like it's an annual thing now.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May   New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:31 am

Ubisoft are really bad liars, they said that after Brotherhood they were gonna give Assassin's Creed a 2 year break, just like they said that Brotherhood being "Identical" on both 360 and PS3.

Liars!
:x
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May   New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:55 pm

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May   New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Well the games get progressively better and better so I don't see why not AC III should be released this year, although my only problem is there is literally to many games coming out in 2011 it's going to be expensive. : )

I bet we won't see it until early 2012 though, to coinincide with the doomsday prophecy that the game is based around.
Back to top Go down
XxTKxX
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
XxTKxX

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May   New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:45 pm

Brotherhood became quite boring after you finish the game, i hope they add some unique side missions, i really enjoyed the war machine missions, TANK FTW
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May   New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:18 pm

Assassins Creed is a good series, don't ruin it with annual games. Come on Ubisoft...
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May   New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:15 pm

SEQUELS SEQUELS SEQUELS
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May   New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:55 pm

Thats cool. Liked the 2nd one. Man it was cool. I wonder where the game will take place.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May   New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:19 pm

If Brotherhood never was released, maybe then I wouldn't mind the time between the main games. But it did release. This is going to get ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May   New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:29 am

next one will have a new character i bet, and set in a different era.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May   New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:28 am

Franko wrote:
next one will have a new character i bet, and set in a different era.

It's supposedly set in France. Well that's how most people interpreted the ending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May   New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Assassins Creed game to be announced in May
Page 1 of 1