Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gears of War 3 Reviews are in

Go down 
+15
Jones
The_Biotic_God
Bluenose
Chobo
Shigdig
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
Mecha
CernaMLD
TheJubJub5721
Orc
igame
Based Sonji
ghost23
The Enkindler
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Gears of War 3 Reviews are in - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Reviews are in   Gears of War 3 Reviews are in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Universe wrote:
Most critics said the MP and Co-op were highlights. Can't disagree, the co-op looks so fun.

LBP2 - 92. GoW3 - 91. @Alan Razz

What does that have to do with anything? If you want to get banned just ask. Don't go off-topic.
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

Gears of War 3 Reviews are in - Page 3 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Reviews are in   Gears of War 3 Reviews are in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Universe wrote:
Most critics said the MP and Co-op were highlights. Can't disagree, the co-op looks so fun.

What does that have to do with anything? If you want to get banned just ask. Don't go off-topic.
:fuckthat:
Anyways seeing that GoW3 got a 91 when GoW2 got a 94, I'm going to predict UC3 will get a 93 or 94 using retarded mathematical logic.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Reviews are in   Gears of War 3 Reviews are in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Universe wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Universe wrote:

:fuckthat:
Anyways seeing that GoW3 got a 91 when GoW2 got a 94, I'm going to predict UC3 will get a 93 or 94 using retarded mathematical logic.

Moar like 95.1 point difference.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Reviews are in   Gears of War 3 Reviews are in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Seriously. I said I'd ban you guys no warnings. Is it really that fucking hard to NOT mention UC3. Especially when it has NOTHING to do with Gears AT ALL?

You can discuss anything related to Gears 3 or even the Gears series. Discuss what you would like to be improved. What you don't want changed. What you like most about it. What you like least about it. ETC.

IT'S NOT LIKE THERE IS NOTHING TO DISCUSS EXCEPT HOW IT COMPARES TO OTHER GAMES. COME ON GUYS. IT'S NOT FUCKING HARD TO STAY ON TOPIC.
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Reviews are in   Gears of War 3 Reviews are in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:32 pm

You would never told anyone to stop mentioning Gears on an Uncharted but if someone slips by Uncharted on your precious Gears 3 thread, you spas. Chill man, it's just an internet forum.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Reviews are in   Gears of War 3 Reviews are in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:37 pm

Universe wrote:
You would never told anyone to stop mentioning Gears on an Uncharted but if someone slips by Uncharted on your precious Gears 3 thread, you spas. Chill man, it's just an internet forum.

Riiiight. Any ground breaking evidence that supports these allegations?

And yea it does get annoying. No one is even discussing anything. Just comparing numbers and pretending to be MLD/Pyro clones.
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Reviews are in   Gears of War 3 Reviews are in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Universe wrote:

And yea it does get annoying. No one is even discussing anything. Just comparing numbers and pretending to be MLD/Pyro clones.
Yes, cause you haven't compared anything before, amirite?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Reviews are in   Gears of War 3 Reviews are in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Universe wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Universe wrote:

I have compared the games in the chatbox and in actual comparison threads. That's called giving my opinion, which everyone else on this forum seemingly has the right to do except me. What does my opinion of the 2 games have to do with me doing my job correctly?

Jesus, honestly I haven't said one damned thing about UC3. I praised the hell out of it when I played the beta and said that it was a huge improvement over UC2 MP. What more do you fucking people want? Get off my nuts and stop pretending I'm some deluded MS fanboy that absolutely hates Uncharted.
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Reviews are in   Gears of War 3 Reviews are in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:48 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Universe wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Universe wrote:

I have compared the games in the chatbox and in actual comparison threads. That's called getting involved. What does my opinion of the 2 games have to do with me doing my job correctly?

Jesus, honestly I haven't said one damned thing about UC3. I praised the hell out of it when I played the beta and said that it was a huge improvement over UC2 MP. What more do you fucking people want? Get off my nuts and stop pretending I'm some deluded MS fanboy that absolutely hates Uncharted.
But you are.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Gears of War 3 Reviews are in - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Reviews are in   Gears of War 3 Reviews are in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:44 am

I like how Alan is getting trolled by Universe Gears of War 3 Reviews are in - Page 3 725796345
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Reviews are in   Gears of War 3 Reviews are in - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:31 am

Alan is right. I just want to go to a gears thread or uncharted thread without a bunch of ignorant assholes trying to compare them just because they are exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War 3 Reviews are in   Gears of War 3 Reviews are in - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gears of War 3 Reviews are in
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3