Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Gears of War Game

Go down 
+5
Jack the Spectre
The_Biotic_God
BioDemon
NoelX2
Mecha
9 posters

Which Gears of War game is the best so far?
 Gears of War
 Gears of War 2
 Gears of War 3
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Best Gears of War Game R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Best Gears of War Game Empty
PostSubject: Best Gears of War Game   Best Gears of War Game I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Don't vote if you haven't played all three games. But you can post a comment explaining which is your favorite.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War Game   Best Gears of War Game I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Gears 2.
Gears 1 was fun, developed the formula.
Gears 2 built upon that, making it amazing.
Gears 3 didn't do anything revolutionary but it was still amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War Game   Best Gears of War Game I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:28 pm

I don't own gears 2 but played a hell lot of it. Gears 3 is my favorite IMO because it had the best story, the lambent, a multiplayer thats awesome and the overall experience. Although gears 1 felt more challenging. Like killing a boomer in gears 1 with a longshot took a while compared to the one in gears 3.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War Game   Best Gears of War Game I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
I don't own gears 2 but played a hell lot of it. Gears 3 is my favorite IMO because it had the best story, the lambent, a multiplayer thats awesome and the overall experience. Although gears 1 felt more challenging. Like killing a boomer in gears 1 with a longshot took a while compared to the one in gears 3.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War Game   Best Gears of War Game I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Duke wrote:
Don't own a Gears game. Won't vote.

Then don't post. This counts as spam and therefore is deleted.

--

I have all 3 games, and I got to say Gears 3 is the best one.

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Best Gears of War Game XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War Game   Best Gears of War Game I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:24 pm

I finished the third game a couple of weeks ago and it's definitely my favorite. The new guns rock and the story is both intense and emotionally gripping.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War Game   Best Gears of War Game I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:53 am

Gears 3 is the complete set. Best campaign and best multiplayer, as well as dedicated servers.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War Game   Best Gears of War Game I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Dedicated servers. Such a rarity in console gaming.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War Game   Best Gears of War Game I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:32 pm

I still need to try the multiplayer. Wiw you gaiz pway wif meh?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War Game   Best Gears of War Game I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:53 pm

TRF wrote:
I still need to try the multiplayer. Wiw you gaiz pway wif meh?

Sure, anytime during the weekend would be great. I kind of suck though since I haven't played in a while.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War Game   Best Gears of War Game I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:47 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Dedicated servers. Such a rarity in console gaming.

Yeah. Halo 4 better have dedicated servers, its not like Microsoft is cutting costs for its development.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War Game   Best Gears of War Game I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Did people actually vote for Gears 2? :lolguy:

First Gears was the best. Gears 3 may have had dedicated servers, but it's full of noobs who do nothing but cheap shit all day long.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Best Gears of War Game Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War Game   Best Gears of War Game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Gears of War 3 all day! :fuckyea:
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War Game   Best Gears of War Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:10 am

The people who like Gears 3 the best are those who were garbage at Gears 1 online.

When will those scrubs at Epic Games add a classic playlist? The "Alpha" playlist is garbage, the lancer and grenades ruin it. Hence why it only had 250 people playing when I checked the last time I played, although that was a month ago.

Seriously. How hard can it be? Make a playlist where you spawn with gnasher and pistol only. Gears 1 weapons only, but no lancer, hammerburst or nades. God I hate Cliffy B.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War Game   Best Gears of War Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:56 am

BlackStigma wrote:
The people who like Gears 3 the best are those who were garbage at Gears 1 online.
I suck at Gears online in general so I tend to avoid it, but Gears 3 definitely had the best campaign with the best story.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War Game   Best Gears of War Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:48 am

BlackStigma wrote:

When will those scrubs at Epic Games add a classic playlist? The "Alpha" playlist is garbage, the lancer and grenades ruin it. Hence why it only had 250 people playing when I checked the last time I played, although that was a month ago.

Seriously. How hard can it be? Make a playlist where you spawn with gnasher and pistol only. Gears 1 weapons only, but no lancer, hammerburst or nades. God I hate Cliffy B.

You mad because you getting owned by noobs?

The gnasher is was overpowered in 3, although I never use it, now the Hammerburst, I love that gun because it is so fucking over powered it really does help someone like me who is pretty mediocre in shooter games.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War Game   Best Gears of War Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:55 am

I hate what they did to the Hammerburst. I'm fine with adding dynamic cross hairs to all of the guns. That's cool. But the Hammerburst cross hair sucks and the first-person view is even worse.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War Game   Best Gears of War Game I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Stoney wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

You mad because you getting owned by noobs?

The gnasher is was overpowered in 3, although I never use it, now the Hammerburst, I love that gun because it is so fucking over powered it really does help someone like me who is pretty mediocre in shooter games.

That's all I ever did. There's no point in pulling out the gnasher unless you run out of ammo. If you have a quick trigger finger the hammerburst is god. The lancer is horrendously overpowered too when you've got an active in it. It's even worse when you put into account the stopping power. If you're getting shot by a lancer in the open you're dead because you can barely move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Gears of War Game   Best Gears of War Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Gears of War Game
Page 1 of 1