Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread

Go down 
+8
Blixtstorm
Pein
Hydell
ghost23
Stoney
Azazel
TheJubJub5721
Based Sonji
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Thoughts? After playing a few hours through both games, I must say, I'm pumped for this game.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:39 pm

I absolutely loved the first, and the second is great too. I really hope they bring back armor, weapon, and ammo variety from the first game. And more RPG elements too.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:47 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I absolutely loved the first, and the second is great too. I really hope they bring back armor, weapon, and ammo variety from the first game. And more RPG elements too.

Ehh..

I didn't really enjoy all the RPG elements in the first game. It kind of took me away from the immersion of the game from some reason. It's still an awesome game, though.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Hypnotoad wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Ehh..

I didn't really enjoy all the RPG elements in the first game. It kind of took me away from the immersion of the game from some reason. It's still an awesome game, though.

Really? I thought it was a lot better cause the way you can really make your character the way you want him to look. And with all the choices of armor you are keep finding better and better suits (Colossus V FTW)
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:12 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Ehh..

Really? I thought it was a lot better cause the way you can really make your character the way you want him to look. And with all the choices of armor you are keep finding better and better suits (Colossus V FTW)

Shooting people & getting laid FTW.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:32 pm

Hypnotoad wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Ehh..

Shooting people & getting laid FTW.

This game FTW
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:42 pm

When I accidentally offended Tali in ME2 (for taking in that guy for interrogation) I was like: ''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALI, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:46 pm

Hypnotoad wrote:
When I accidentally offended Tali in ME2 (for taking in that guy for interrogation) I was like: ''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TALI, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

Brah, bad mistake. Tali is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:52 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:

DUN MATTUR BRAH.

MIRANDA HAS DAT ASS EFFECT.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:01 pm

I MIGHT get this game except this time I will try to not spoil it for myself before getting it. Assuming I decide to get it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:12 pm

Tali is boring. :/

Yes, I understand the consequences of my statement. :face:
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:48 pm

Deus Ex Machina wrote:
I MIGHT get this game except this time I will try to not spoil it for myself before getting it. Assuming I decide to get it in the first place.

Well as you know, I definitely reccomend this game The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread 2505020059

Stoney wrote:
Tali is boring. :/

Yes, I understand the consequences of my statement. :face:

Your a bitch Razz Tali is one of the best characters in that game, second only to Garrus.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:17 pm

^^

GARRUS IS FUCKING WIN. He's always in my squad. ALWAYS.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Hypnotoad wrote:
^^

When I used to play ME, he was also frequently in my squad and one of my favorite ME characters as well.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:15 pm

Deus Ex Machina wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
^^

When I used to play ME, he was also frequently in my squad and one of my favorite ME characters as well.

Same. I never go without Garrus, and Tali when available (unless its a loyalty mission in ME2)
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Ok lets put this debate to rest, Thane is the greatest character in the Mass Effect series. How can you get more badass when he said :"killing is an art, and I am the master!"
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:07 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Ok lets put this debate to rest, Thane is the greatest character in the Mass Effect series. How can you get more badass when he said :"killing is an art, and I am the master!"

Dude, Garrus is WAY better than Thane.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:15 am

Hypnotoad wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:

DUN MATTUR BRAH.

Miranda's Ass Effect makes my Mass Erect.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:46 am

ghost23 wrote:

Who's the better Assassin, Ezio or Thane? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:24 pm

Stoney wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Thane has guns and biotics but Ezio has crazy acrobatic skills, both great skills for Assassin's. But in a pure man vs alien fistfight, Ezio would kick Thane's ass.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:25 pm

Reaper wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:

DUN MATTUR BRAH.

Miranda is one ugly bitch.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:36 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Reaper wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:

DUN MATTUR BRAH.

She's hotter than Tali.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:57 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Reaper wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:

DUN MATTUR BRAH.

Yes because Tali's amazingly perfect face won her Miss Universe....
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:03 am

ghost23 wrote:
Stoney wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Thane has guns and biotics but Ezio has crazy acrobatic skills, both great skills for Assassin's. But in a pure man vs alien fistfight, Ezio would kick Thane's ass.

you are kidding right?
in fistfight..thane would win.did you see the cinematic trailer when he started beating up the blue suns? before ezio can punch,he can take down all his assassins lmao

watch from 0:33 and you will see how much thane is more powerful than ezio
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:07 am

can't wait for mass effect 3!! i already beated mass effect 2 two times and im going for a third playthrough soon,the main producer for me3 said that me3 will have richer rpg features and it's going to be a longer game than me1 and me2,
as for favorite character..
hmm
blasto the hanar spectre lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGldy-ABbsw

but in reality its got to be legion,he is funny,cool and plus he is a freaking geth!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next