Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread

Go down 
+8
Blixtstorm
Pein
Hydell
ghost23
Stoney
Azazel
TheJubJub5721
Based Sonji
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread - Page 2 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:32 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
^^

GARRUS IS FUCKING WIN. He's always in my squad. ALWAYS.

When I used to play ME, he was also frequently in my squad and one of my favorite ME characters as well.

Same. I never go without Garrus, and Tali when available (unless its a loyalty mission in ME2)

If I remember correctly, the loyalty missions were a rather large bulk of the plot. Not that character development is not important, but it would be better (in my opinion) if a longer main plot is in ME3 in comparison to ME2.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:16 am

Deus Ex Machina wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
^^

GARRUS IS FUCKING WIN. He's always in my squad. ALWAYS.

When I used to play ME, he was also frequently in my squad and one of my favorite ME characters as well.

Same. I never go without Garrus, and Tali when available (unless its a loyalty mission in ME2)

If I remember correctly, the loyalty missions were a rather large bulk of the plot. Not that character development is not important, but it would be better (in my opinion) if a longer main plot is in ME3 in comparison to ME2.

Well the loyalty missions were actually optional. Just like side missions. You didn't need to have them loyal, but it reduced the chance of them dying in the final mission.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:49 am

@ Pein, did you actually see him do that in-game? lol. They make him look so unique yet he' exactly like Garrus and Legion. In one video the devs said "You won't see Thane will a Sniper Rifle shooting from a distance, you'll see him up close assassinating people" I'm para-phrasing of course, but what is Thane's main weapon in Mass Effect 2? Yup, a sniper rifle. The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:23 am

I suspect that Tali could die if you have sex with her in ME2.

From either Super Herpes or Mega Aids.

Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

She could only get those if you had those...
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:10 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

She could only get those if you had those...

You get either of them from ME1

From having sex with Liara and the ugly girl.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Stoney wrote:
@ Pein, did you actually see him do that in-game? lol. They make him look so unique yet he' exactly like Garrus and Legion. In one video the devs said "You won't see Thane will a Sniper Rifle shooting from a distance, you'll see him up close assassinating people" I'm para-phrasing of course, but what is Thane's main weapon in Mass Effect 2? Yup, a sniper rifle. The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread - Page 2 725796345

True. That was one of the disappointing things about ME2. Your companions are talked up to do all these insane things, but in game, they do shit all.
Thane never felt like a real assassin during gameplay
Samara never felt like a crazily powerful biotic during gameplay
Jack never felt like a psycho during gameplay
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:46 am

Zaeed was my boy in ME2 with his crazy eye sustained from a gunshot wound to the head.

Shepard: What the hell are you doing!?

*Huge Explosion*

Zaeed: Opening the gate...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Its cool that the game is coming out. Need to play the 1st one...and 2nd.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:42 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Its cool that the game is coming out. Need to play the 1st one...and 2nd.

Definitely do it! The first is better in my opinion, but they are both outstanding games.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:55 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Ok lets put this debate to rest, Thane is the greatest character in the Mass Effect series. How can you get more badass when he said :"killing is an art, and I am the master!"

^ THIS
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:35 pm

ghost23 wrote:
Stoney wrote:

True. That was one of the disappointing things about ME2. Your companions are talked up to do all these insane things, but in game, they do shit all.
Thane never felt like a real assassin during gameplay
Samara never felt like a crazily powerful biotic during gameplay
Jack never felt like a psycho during gameplay

And you can't have gay sex with garrus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😢
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread   The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Mass Effect 3 Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2