Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck

Go down 
+3
yonny616
Angelus
Stigma
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck Empty
PostSubject: Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck   Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 9:53 pm

I've fought 3 bosses so far, and two of them have glitched out during the battle. Father guacamole got stuck in some tombstones that I was circling around and when I got blood starved beast to about 30% health he got stuck in a roar animation and wouldn't do anything else. Not just that but sometimes I'll walk around and there will be some graphical glitches like the ground underneath me doesn't load or something. Another glitch I found was an enemy was climbing a ladder and glitched to the opposite side and couldn't get off of it. It's really irritating when I am close to killing a boss and it glitches out. With father grasscoign (whatever the fuck his name is) I restarted the battle to do it over which was annoying as hell and when it happened to blood starved beast it was my fifth attempt and had gone through most of my vials and bullets and wasn't in the mood to go farm more to give it another attempt so I just killed him while he was stuck and was completely deprived of any feeling of reward. I was looking online and a lot of people are reporting a game breaking glitch but most reviewers are too busy sucking sony's dick to mention the glitches.

Another game broken on release. I think I'll just stop buying games on release from now on.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck   Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 11:03 pm

Should have known  better.  Always wait for the first major patch before buying a game.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck   Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 11:44 pm

The major patch has already been announced so hope it gets fixed with that.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck   Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 12:06 am

Angelus wrote:
Should have known  better.  Always wait for the first major patch before buying a game.

It's the only good exclusive for ps4 though. At least when it works.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck   Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 8:35 am

Gone are the days when games launch finished. Do most Japanese devs pull this shit as well? I can't recall but I only play jrpgs and metal gear.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck   Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 8:39 am

Orion wrote:
Gone are the days when games launch finished. Do most Japanese devs pull this shit as well? I can't recall but I only play jrpgs and metal gear.

A few do, but they're normally released and patched in Japan before we ever get them.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck   Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 2:34 pm

Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck   Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 5:05 pm

I never seem to run into these glitches :/
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck   Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 7:33 pm

Lol, 30 minute game.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck   Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:41 pm

Angelus wrote:
Lol, 30 minute game.

Hell, 28 minutes more than Gone Homo.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck   Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:12 pm

Ran into no glitches myself, unlucky you I guess. Have to say, it's one of the best games I've played in a long, long time.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck   Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 5:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck   Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodborne is glitchy as F#ck
Page 1 of 1