Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PC Gamers Want Bloodborne Ported to PC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PC Gamers Want Bloodborne Ported to PC Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: PC Gamers Want Bloodborne Ported to PC   PC Gamers Want Bloodborne Ported to PC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:40 pm

Source: http://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/03/25/bloodborne-fans-have-a-petition-going-for-a-pc-port/

Quote :
Bloodborne is on shelves and the game is getting universal praise. Fans and critics alike are enjoying the Gothic art and brutal combat. It only makes sense that PC gamers would want to get on the action. The Dark Souls games have been very popular on first Games for Windows Live and then Steam despite getting some pretty lackluster ports. Dark Souls fans want to play the next game from their favorite creators.

As such, there’s now a petition on Change.org with, as of this writing, 15,000 signatures.

Unfortunately, those signers are going to be holding their breath for a long time.

Sony Computer Entertainment’s Marketing Manager, Yasuhiro Kitao said on Twitter that he hopes people will buy PlayStation 4 systems because “Bloodborne will not be released on PC.”

While Kitao is with Sony, not developer From Software, there’s a couple reasons why Sony would be the authority on the matter. As GamesBeat notes, Sony went to From Software in the first place to talk to them about working on something new. They likely put significant money into Bloodborne, and the idea of giving fans a way to play it without their hardware is likely not appealing, not to mention the way the PC version would open it up to tons of piracy that console exclusivity helps minimize.

Further, Sony actually owns the Bloodborne trademark. Even if From Software does want to port the game, it’s not in their hands. We’re in an era with many timed exclusives, but Bloodborne appears to be just exclusive, full stop. The situation is likely fairly similar to something like Insomniac’s Sunset Overdrive. From remains independent but has a deal with Sony for this game or, if a sequel happens, possibly the franchise.

Bloodborne is available now for PlayStation 4. Check out our review.

I just know what will happen if they do port it: The master race will claim the port isn't as good as it should be, complain, and then say that since it isn't a proper port, they have the right to pirate it so much that Blackbeard would blush.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

PC Gamers Want Bloodborne Ported to PC PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: PC Gamers Want Bloodborne Ported to PC   PC Gamers Want Bloodborne Ported to PC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:42 pm

PC Master race begging? PC Gamers Want Bloodborne Ported to PC 3202469658
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

PC Gamers Want Bloodborne Ported to PC ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: PC Gamers Want Bloodborne Ported to PC   PC Gamers Want Bloodborne Ported to PC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 9:48 pm

PC gamers always begging for that console D.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

PC Gamers Want Bloodborne Ported to PC TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: PC Gamers Want Bloodborne Ported to PC   PC Gamers Want Bloodborne Ported to PC I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:20 am

Lol the reaction to Halo Online was hilarious, they've been begging for Halo 3 for years and then they get that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC Gamers Want Bloodborne Ported to PC   PC Gamers Want Bloodborne Ported to PC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PC Gamers Want Bloodborne Ported to PC
Page 1 of 1