Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloodborne (Official Thread)

Go down 
+11
Stoney
Based Sonji
Orc
Archduke
2Sugoi2Die
Stigma
BioDemon
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
Gutzahn
NoelX2
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Bloodborne (Official Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:54 pm

Bloodborne (Official Thread) 1373758970956

http://a.pomf.se/jvcape.webm

BEAST SOULS

2SPOOKY4ME SOULS

GOTDAMN

CREATED BY THE OG OF THE SERIES HIDETAKA MIYAZAKI

EXCLUSIVE TO PS4

Last edited by NoelX2 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:52 am

VaatiVidya did something short on this again. My hopes and expectations are up.
This may be the game that gets me to invest in the new console gen.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Bloodborne (Official Thread) Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:17 am

I'm sold!  :megusta:
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Bloodborne (Official Thread) TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:43 pm

If sont actually secure this as an exclusive, then this was a very smart mmove on their part
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:14 pm

Nice to see webm outside of 4chin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:01 pm

its ogre

>mustards face when
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 4:28 am

I am excited.

But why is it a PS4 exclusive? Sony assfucked From Soft on Demon's Souls. They didn't publish it outside Japan and said it was a shitty game. Well I was already going to get a PS4 so whatever. Looks like it will have horror elements to it.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Bloodborne (Official Thread) StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:57 am

Probably co-funded or co-developed by Sony just like with Nintendo and Bayonetta 2.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 10:03 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Still images: https://www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblog/with/14206641977

Some people are playing it on the floor.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:18 pm

Old build of the game, seeing how it still has the name Project Beast in the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:44 pm

So wait is this Bloodborne or what?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:53 pm

It is. I need to change the name of the thread.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:41 pm

Mustards on suicide watch.

>3-30 FPS!!!

kukuku
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:30 pm

Sony did a great job of securing this game, and at the right time. From Software has pretty much established themselves as quality juggernauts. I actually felt that Sony should have made a move and bought out From Soft after the niche success of Demon Souls.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:18 pm

It's weird seeing them go from a typical Japanese game company, to one of the best Japanese game companies in so little time.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:33 am

Based Sonji wrote:
Sony did a great job of securing this game, and at the right time. From Software has pretty much established themselves as quality juggernauts. I actually felt that Sony should have made a move and bought out From Soft after the niche success of Demon Souls.

Well they dropped the ball on Demon's Souls and didn't publish it outside Japan because according the brilliant President of Sony's Worldwide Studios, Shuhei Yoshida, Demon's Souls was an "unbelievable bad game". Kadokawa bought From Soft about 2 months ago so there goes any chance of From Soft being a first party developer. Kadowaka seems like a very random company to buy From I wonder if this means Dark Souls visual novels and and anime? I don't know how I should feel about this.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Bloodborne (Official Thread) TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:05 am

I really need to play the Souls game, my backlog is just too big though.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:46 am

Orion wrote:
I really need to play the Souls game, my backlog is just too big though.
Drop all the kiddie games and play Demon's Souls you filthy casul.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 5:16 pm

Bloodborne (Official Thread) 409191096 
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Bloodborne (Official Thread) StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:15 pm

Well I got something to look forward to now.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 12:33 am

I'm enjoying the e-tears from the PC faggots in the comment section.

I haven't seen a shield in any of these trailer yet. Seems like they've eliminated the defensive style of fighting in Souls games. It looks good but I'm worried it will just become a hack and slash game.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:25 am

Stigma wrote:
I'm enjoying the e-tears from the PC faggots in the comment section.

I haven't seen a shield in any of these trailer yet. Seems like they've eliminated the defensive style of fighting in Souls games. It looks good but I'm worried it will just become a hack and slash game.

Why would they mess with a winning formula?

EDIT: For you, Stiggy.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=873080&page=26

S1kkZ wrote:
Played the demo. Feels more like demons souls to me. But I really sucked at it. The core souls gameplay seems intact, the firearms are just an addition, not the main focus. You need to be a lot more agile and doge, roll around. The visuals. Aside from some minor framerate issues and aliasing(which could have been the tv), the game Is a looker. The animations, the physicsof the main characters cape, atmosphere... Amazing.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Bloodborne (Official Thread) 409191096 Bloodborne (Official Thread) 409191096 Bloodborne (Official Thread) 409191096 Bloodborne (Official Thread) 409191096 Bloodborne (Official Thread) 409191096 Bloodborne (Official Thread) 409191096 Bloodborne (Official Thread) 409191096 Bloodborne (Official Thread) 409191096 Bloodborne (Official Thread) 409191096 Bloodborne (Official Thread) 409191096 / 10
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 2:41 am

Looks good. It looks like you have to be more aggressive in combat. I haven't seen a shield in any of these gameplay trailers. Although I don't use one in DS2 anyways, I like rolling with a greatsword and avelyn crossbow. It feels like I'm playing as Guts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne (Official Thread)   Bloodborne (Official Thread) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodborne (Official Thread)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next