Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloodborne Reviews Are In

Go down 
+5
Orion
Bluenose
The_Biotic_God
RamboOnRedBull
Orc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Bloodborne Reviews Are In Empty
PostSubject: Bloodborne Reviews Are In   Bloodborne Reviews Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 6:31 am

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/bloodborne

Sony paid them Bloodborne Reviews Are In 3375693907
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Bloodborne Reviews Are In Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne Reviews Are In   Bloodborne Reviews Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:54 am

Orc wrote:
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/bloodborne

Sony paid them Bloodborne Reviews Are In 3375693907

As if Sony could even afford that.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne Reviews Are In   Bloodborne Reviews Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 11:03 am

Lol you can only throw so many duds at the wall before one of them sticks.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne Reviews Are In   Bloodborne Reviews Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 11:56 am

Hoorah!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne Reviews Are In   Bloodborne Reviews Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 12:58 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Lol you can only throw so many duds at the wall before one of them sticks.

heyyy The Last Of Us wasn't a dud....

but I suppose that is a last gen game and this gen ....well... the rest of the games have been pretty fucking mediocre.

Though personally I'd probably take those duds over Bloodborne as it just aint my kind of game.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Bloodborne Reviews Are In TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne Reviews Are In   Bloodborne Reviews Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 2:37 pm

Hooray. Honestly exclusives on Xbone and PS4 have both been shit, apart from Sunset and this I can't really think of any other good ones. If you want amazing exclusives, go get a Wii U. The muktiplatform games seem to be the best anyways with Witcher 3, Phantom Pain and Zelda.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Bloodborne Reviews Are In R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne Reviews Are In   Bloodborne Reviews Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 3:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne Reviews Are In   Bloodborne Reviews Are In I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 6:20 pm

Now each next gen console has 1 good exlusive. dood!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne Reviews Are In   Bloodborne Reviews Are In I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 11:49 am

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Bloodborne Reviews Are In ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne Reviews Are In   Bloodborne Reviews Are In I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Does Bloodborne have multiplayer?  That's what ruined the Dark Souls games, so if it does Ima just stick to Lords of the Fallen.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne Reviews Are In   Bloodborne Reviews Are In I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne Reviews Are In   Bloodborne Reviews Are In I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 7:32 am

Angelus wrote:
Does Bloodborne have multiplayer?  That's what ruined the Dark Souls games, so if it does Ima just stick to Lords of the Fallen.

People said that LotF is more forgiving than Dark Souls but I got way further in Dark Souls than I have in LotF. It's fucking frustrating. Shame really coz the protagonist is a badass and I quite like the core gameplay
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Bloodborne Reviews Are In TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne Reviews Are In   Bloodborne Reviews Are In I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 3:39 pm

LOTF is shit
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne Reviews Are In   Bloodborne Reviews Are In I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 6:52 pm

Orion wrote:
LOTF is shit

That's what I thought too, until I realized I was 5 hours in the game, and had yet to get teleported into an over-equipped glitch-exploiter's weapon.  Raising my Luck is also pretty awesome.  I just hope they fix the issues and actually improve on stuff for the sequel.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne Reviews Are In   Bloodborne Reviews Are In I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 4:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne Reviews Are In   Bloodborne Reviews Are In I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 6:32 pm

Quality assurance went to shit since they stopped hiring Testers through a reality show. eye roll
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Bloodborne Reviews Are In StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne Reviews Are In   Bloodborne Reviews Are In I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:16 pm

I'm just tired of looking at the loading screen with just the game title. Would have been nice if they replace it with info like what they did with Dark Souls.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne Reviews Are In   Bloodborne Reviews Are In I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 12:19 am

Been playing a few hours. Fun so far but both boss fights I have done have been shit. The camera did all sorts of fuckery during the cleric beast boss fight. Then Father Glesteial or whatever the fuck his name is got stuck on some tombstones on the middle of the fight. That aside the gameplay is pretty smooth and I like the aesthetic of it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne Reviews Are In   Bloodborne Reviews Are In I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 12:41 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodborne Reviews Are In   Bloodborne Reviews Are In I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodborne Reviews Are In
Page 1 of 1