Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez

Go down 
+4
RamboOnRedBull
Gutzahn
NoelX2
Orc
8 posters

Which is better?
 Red Dead
 Call of Juarez
View results
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez Empty
PostSubject: FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez   FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 6:02 pm

FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez IBSVkkh

Western shooter

Last edited by Sawed-Off_Orc on Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez   FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 6:38 pm

Red Dead
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez   FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 6:59 pm

Red Dead Redemption was pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez   FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:14 pm

I really enjoyed the latest Call of Juarez, never cared much for red dead.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez   FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:17 pm

Seeing as I've never played Red Dead, I'd go with Call of Juarez

Both should be great games, though, so it's really just a win-win.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez   FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 10:18 pm

Never played Call of Juarez, so Red Dead.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez   FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:50 am

I never played Red Dead Revolver, but Red Dead Redemption is leagues better than every Call of Juarez game (the first two of which I enjoyed).
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez   FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:50 am

Red Dead Redemption is quite possibly the best open-world game of last generation, and maybe one the best games of all-time.

Never played nor cared for the Call of Juarez games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez   FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:37 pm

Red Dead Redemption is a masterpiece. The ride into Mexico with Jose Gonzalez playing in the background was one of the highlights of last gen.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez   FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 8:49 pm

Archduke wrote:
Red Dead Redemption is quite possibly the best open-world game of last generation, and maybe one the best games of all-time.

Never played nor cared for the Call of Juarez games.
I like CoJ and its first sequel, but they're simply fun games, whereas RDR is a far more of a well-rounded experience, emotionally and what not.

Stoney wrote:
Red Dead Redemption is a masterpiece. The ride into Mexico with Jose Gonzalez playing in the background was one of the highlights of last gen.
The ride into Mexico, and hell, the ride home. And the ending. Probably the best writing of any Rockstar game, especially since they're not dipping into the same pool of character types they've been reusing for most of the Grand Theft Auto games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez   FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FRANCHISE WAR 7: Red Dead vs Call of Juarez
Page 1 of 1