Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2"

Go down 
+4
Orc
Stoney
Mikenuge
yonny616
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2" PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2" Empty
PostSubject: Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2"   Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:19 pm

Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2" Dspace3
Quote :
I was joined by PlayStation Lifestyle's Chandler Wood at the Dead Space 3 preview event in San Francisco two weeks ago. Chandler's been hard at work on our sister-site for some time now, but with the upcoming sci-fi-horror sequel in front of us, neither could resist digging deep for as much information as possible.

That included a lengthy interview with Visceral Games producer David Woldman. Woldman was extremely forthcoming with information, but careful not to reveal too much. In addition to level design, cinematic moments, and extraneous story content, Woldman also keyed us into the amount of content packed into Dead Space 3.

We try to ensure that there is enough value on the disc. Times are maybe getting better, but they're still tough on people's incomes. Dead Space 3, just in the single campaign, by itself, is conservatively twice as long as Dead Space 1 or 2.
http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/dead-space-3-is-twice-as-long-as-dead-space-1-or-2-17077
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2"   Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2" I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:29 pm

:fuckyea:
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2"   Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:10 am

eye roll
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2"   Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:21 am

So longer than 1 and 2 put together?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2" Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2"   Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:29 am

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:
So longer than 1 and 2 put together?

No, they meant that it's longer than Dead Space 1 OR Dead Space 2. Individually, that is.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2"   Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:41 am

That's only because of the co op which changes the dialogue and story around a little.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2"   Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Fact remains that they have butchered it and turned it into a cover based third person shooter. Lame
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2"   Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:53 pm

Just played demo so hyped Surprised
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2"   Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:25 pm

WhiteHawk wrote:
Fact remains that they have butchered it and turned it into a cover based third person shooter. Lame

They've also added microtransactions ala Battlefield, Mass Effect 3, FIFA, Madden etc

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2"   Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Space 3 Is "Twice As Long As Dead Space 1 or 2"
Page 1 of 1