Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of the Dead

Go down 
+4
Archduke
Jack the Spectre
Hydell
Mecha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Call of the Dead R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Call of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Call of the Dead   Call of the Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

Call of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead   Call of the Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:40 pm

I actually talked with my brother several months back and wondered why Treyarch dont just make a zombie game, seems they are moving more towards it.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Call of the Dead XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Call of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead   Call of the Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:18 pm

That's fucking awesome. I mean, Zombies in Black Ops is boring as fuck, but Treyarch knows how to add a cool style to it.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Call of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead   Call of the Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Reaper wrote:
I actually talked with my brother several months back and wondered why Treyarch dont just make a zombie game, seems they are moving more towards it.

Same. If treyarch made a zombie type game, like L4D, it would be awesome. Enough with shitty COD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Call of the Dead XidKdMN
New York

Call of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead   Call of the Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:36 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Reaper wrote:

Same. If treyarch made a zombie type game, like L4D, it would be awesome. Enough with shitty COD.
No it wouldn't. When was the last time Treyarch ever made a game above average? I think it was the Spider-Man game, and even that was only slightly above average.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Call of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead   Call of the Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:37 pm

TRF wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:
Reaper wrote:

No it wouldn't. When was the last time Treyarch ever made a game above average? I think it was the Spider-Man game, and even that was only slightly above average.

Anything is better than COD, dude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Call of the Dead 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Call of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead   Call of the Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:43 pm

I hate COD and all, but this is a pretty good trailer. hell, this should be its own separate game.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Call of the Dead XidKdMN
New York

Call of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead   Call of the Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:55 pm

I mean, to be fair, Red Dead Redemption did this type of trailer for Undead Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

Call of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead   Call of the Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Zombies and Survival game modes are plagueing alot of shooters these days. Ah well it's one of those things that never get old for me Razz. Survival game modes is the best way to get a great co-op experience.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Call of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead   Call of the Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Alanski wrote:
Zombies and Survival game modes are plagueing alot of shooters these days. Ah well it's one of those things that never get old for me Razz. Survival game modes is the best way to get a great co-op experience.

Yeah, this. I seriously spend hours playing Zombies and Horde at a friends house. There is nothing better than playing a good round based survival game with some buddies.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Call of the Dead XidKdMN
New York

Call of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead   Call of the Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Undead Overrun from Red Dead Redemption is another good survival. Dead Space 2 really should've had a survival mode, but sadly it didn't.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Call of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead   Call of the Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:06 pm

The zombies sucked compared to WaW. I'll just get the MP maps.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Call of the Dead XidKdMN
New York

Call of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead   Call of the Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:13 pm

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
The zombies sucked compared to WaW. I'll just get the MP maps.
Agreed, but doesn't this come with the Escalation multiplayer maps?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Call of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of the Dead   Call of the Dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of the Dead
Page 1 of 1