Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who wants a custom Metal Gear signature?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Who wants a custom Metal Gear signature? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants a custom Metal Gear signature?   Who wants a custom Metal Gear signature? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 10:13 am

Well I am in love with Snake Eater and recently I have been playing a lot of Peace Walker so I decided I'd make some MGS themed signatures. If you want one, I just need the following;

1. Fox, Foxhound or MSF?
2. Which template style do you prefer?
3. Your gamertags for all consoles (if you want that template)
4. An appropriate codename (keep in mind, Foxhound codenames require an adverb before the animal noun)
5. Any other relevant information/image you want on it (eg: date of birth, blood type, youtube account name, photo, etc)

Who wants a custom Metal Gear signature? EZjCmUl
Who wants a custom Metal Gear signature? 2j5Kdml
Who wants a custom Metal Gear signature? 7JBiIQ5
Who wants a custom Metal Gear signature? MP8nlI4
Back to top Go down
Bipolar
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
Bipolar

Stature : 11
Summoner's Rift
Playing : League Of Legends

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a custom Metal Gear signature?   Who wants a custom Metal Gear signature? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:50 pm

Well, it's definitely different. I don't want one but I think you did a good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/forum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a custom Metal Gear signature?   Who wants a custom Metal Gear signature? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Why thank you, Bipolar. I'm not very good at photoshop stuff but I was happy with how these turned out. Even if no one else cares lol :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants a custom Metal Gear signature?   Who wants a custom Metal Gear signature? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants a custom Metal Gear signature?
Page 1 of 1