Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2? Empty
PostSubject: WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2?   WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 6:53 am

Did Konami skipped a sequel or something?

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2?   WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 10:05 am

MGO2 was in MGS4, MGO came with MGS3 SUBSISTENCE
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2?   WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 10:23 am

Oh! I always knew Subsistence had online, but I always thought it was just your typical online mode. Where as MGO for MGS4 felt like a separate game.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2?   WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:32 am

Mecha wrote:
Oh! I always knew Subsistence had online, but I always thought it was just your typical online mode. Where as MGO for MGS4 felt like a separate game.

It was. Came with MGS4 but was sold separately in Japan. It was fun for a short while.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2?   WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 1:39 am

I really miss playing MSO. It was fun as fuck! The only problem with the game though is you have to create an account on some website and sit through those painfully long updates. Hopefully, we don't go through that again in MGO3.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2?   WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 2:50 am

I would always get kiked out because my connection sucked, as soon as i joined i saw them on the chat saying to kik me out.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2?   WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 9:20 am

I LOVED PLAYING IT, BUT THE LOGIN SETUP WAS THE WORST I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED WHEN PLAYING AN ONLINE GAME
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2?   WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 9:46 am

Good times. WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2? 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2?   WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 10:46 am

It was so much fun to play with friends, if eel like it was really underrated. It was the online game i've played the longest in one session, 6 hours lads!!!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2?   WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 11:15 am

Best game for camping too.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2?   WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2015 9:44 pm

the online account set up thing was so archaic
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2?   WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 9:19 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2?   WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTF!? What happened to Metal Gear Online 2?
Page 1 of 1