Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts

Go down 
+5
Chobo
RamboOnRedBull
Stigma
Archduke
NoelX2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts Empty
PostSubject: Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:52 pm

What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:52 pm

Best Conference of E3. Sony Wins again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:58 pm

It was better than Microsoft conference but half of it was just bullshit tv stuff, statistics, and multiplat trailers. No Man's Sky and Bloodborne looked really cool but I still felt disappointed by it, all of the conferences today actually. Well not microsoft's, but that's because I had incredibly low expectations for them anyways and would have been impossible to disappoint.

6.5/10
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:59 pm

Good start. Mediocre middle. And an ending that is saved by Uncharted. 

Overall, it was decent enough, but I feel like E3 has failed in general this year.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:02 pm

Started off strong, Was losing it in the Middle, But came back alright in the end. Pretty good, but I Liked Microsoft's a little better.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Comics. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:22 am

Holy shit i bet Lykos comitted suicide after seeing Grim Fandango being remastered exclusively for the ps4.  Razz 

Either way it was underwhelming like Microsoft. They had some awesome promising stuff like LBP 3, Bloodborne and Uncharted 4 but only LBP had gameplay and the rest mostly focussed on Multiplats and gimmicks.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:38 am

I think they should have pushed the weaker middle stuff to the beginning that way they'd get it over with.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:18 am

Thought it would suck, middle part was meh, but the rest was pretty good. Arkham Knight looked GORGEOUS.

A lot of stuff I'm excited for. Last of Us remaster, and GTA V, yeah, I'm a sucker, I have both for the 360/PS3 but I'll buy them again.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:35 am

Stoney wrote:
Thought it would suck, middle part was meh, but the rest was pretty good. Arkham Knight looked GORGEOUS.

A lot of stuff I'm excited for. Last of Us remaster, and GTA V, yeah, I'm a sucker, I have both for the 360/PS3 but I'll buy them again.

Same. I will be buying GTA V again, for PlayStation 4. I never really got around to playing GTA Online much, and I think I could give it a second chance on the PS4.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 1:50 pm

From the looks of it UC4 might be the last Uncharted game.

I'm still not sold on The Order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts
Page 1 of 1