Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts

Go down 
+2
Stigma
NoelX2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts Empty
PostSubject: Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:38 pm

I thought it went pretty well. We got to see new gameplay/trailers of Far Cry 4, Ass Creed, and The Crew. The fitness game was surprisingly enjoyable to watch, and the new Rainbow 6 game looked great.

7/10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:05 pm

That shit was horrible. We already saw ass creed at MS conference. Fuck rainbow 6 seige I wanted Patriots. Far Cry 4 was the only decent showing. 2/10
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:56 pm

One of the worst E3 conferences that I have ever watched. The only things I enjoyred were Ass creed, Far Cry 4, and Rainbow 6 Siege. They wasted too much time with pointless casual gaming bullshit.

Overall, I'd give it a 1/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 1:33 am

Good thing I was asleep at that time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:15 am

Wow when i said EA would be the worst this year i really might've overestimated Ubisoft, they sucked balls. Far Cry 4 trailer looked good but they should've kept it a secret, all their good stuff was already at Microsoft's conference and Rainbow Six was literally their only new announcement.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 2:21 am

Rambo 6 looks so friggin' awesome.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 4:46 am

Absolutely shit, what they did to Patriots was disgusting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ubisoft E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts
Page 1 of 1