Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EA E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

EA E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts Empty
PostSubject: EA E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   EA E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:03 pm

Holy shit that sucked

2/10

Would have been 1/10, but there was some Mirror's Edge pre-alpha gameplay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: EA E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   EA E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:11 pm

I don't even think you can call the Mass Effect thing a teaser. Everything they said was blatantly obvious and expected. THUMBS DOWN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: EA E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   EA E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:14 pm

Awesome conference overall. Kicked MS's ass. The announcement of Battlefield: Hardline beta coming today shocked heads, and kicked MS again with their beta not coming to PS4. We saw some Mass effect and star wars stuff, which is cool. Mirror's edge was also cool. Overall, great conference. BF: Hardline looks badass. Best E3 conference so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: EA E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   EA E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:18 pm

Easily their worst conference and probably the worst of E3 overall. Literally everything we saw was already known aside from that pre-pre-pre-alpha criterion game, Battlefield Hardline looks like a try-hard Payday rip-off, that MOBA game they claim is not a clone is obviously a clone and they focussed a 3rd of their conference on sims and sports. The stuff that we where excited about lasted about 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

EA E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: EA E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   EA E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:34 pm

Meh. Pretty boring overall. Only few things that were kinda interesting were Battlefront and Mirrors Edge.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: EA E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   EA E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:25 pm

EA E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts Tumblr_l9qoj2jEhY1qzzud0

Bar Mass Effect, but even still .....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EA E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts   EA E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EA E3 2014 Conference Afterthoughts
Page 1 of 1