Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

DC vs. Marvel: Cinematic Universe Strategy

Go down 
+2
yonny616
Mecha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

DC vs. Marvel: Cinematic Universe Strategy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC vs. Marvel: Cinematic Universe Strategy   DC vs. Marvel: Cinematic Universe Strategy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:29 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Archduke wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Neither of them are really any special, but Marvel has better movies, despite them being just decent.

Clearly, you've never seen X-Men: DOFP then.

Clearly, you haven't read the title for this thread then.

DOFP is not part of Marvel's cinematic universe.

Touche, lol.

I knew that DOFP wasn't in the MCU. X-Men should be though. It just feels weird with two different actors playing Quicksilver. Also, having Spider-Man not being in the Avengers, possibly ever is kinda lame. I would LOVE if Disney/Marvel bought the rights back to Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, X-Men mutants and the non-mutant characters. But, I doubt that will ever happen, anytime soon at least.

Still haven't seen Captain America: The Winter Soldier. It is getting released on Blu-ray next month, so I probably will get it at some point
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

DC vs. Marvel: Cinematic Universe Strategy - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: DC vs. Marvel: Cinematic Universe Strategy   DC vs. Marvel: Cinematic Universe Strategy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 5:51 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Neither of them are really any special, but Marvel has better movies, despite them being just decent.

You can't say Marvel has better movies when Warner Brothers only put out one film from the DCCU so far. That's like saying you got better teeth than a baby who has one tooth. And even if you were talking about DC movies in general, DC still takes a shit at Marvel with Richard Donner's Superman, The Dark Knight, and Watchmen.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

DC vs. Marvel: Cinematic Universe Strategy - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: DC vs. Marvel: Cinematic Universe Strategy   DC vs. Marvel: Cinematic Universe Strategy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 11:30 am

Mecha wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:

You can't say Marvel has better movies when Warner Brothers only put out one film from the DCCU so far. That's like saying you got better teeth than a baby who has one tooth. And even if you were talking about DC movies in general, DC still takes a shit at Marvel with Richard Donner's Superman, The Dark Knight, and Watchmen.

lolwut? ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC vs. Marvel: Cinematic Universe Strategy   DC vs. Marvel: Cinematic Universe Strategy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC vs. Marvel: Cinematic Universe Strategy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2