Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's going on with mutants in the Marvel universe?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

What's going on with mutants in the Marvel universe? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

What's going on with mutants in the Marvel universe? Empty
PostSubject: What's going on with mutants in the Marvel universe?   What's going on with mutants in the Marvel universe? I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 8:38 am

I haven't been following what's been happening in the Marvel universe lately. But I keep hearing that mutants no longer exist in the same universe as The Avengers and Spider-Man, and that Inhumans have replaced them. If this is true, then it would make sense since why is everyone okay with other superpowered beings, yet not X-Men? But at the same time, I can't help but feel that Marvel is butthurt about Fox owning the movie rights to a lot of their characters.
Back to top Go down

What's going on with mutants in the Marvel universe?
Page 1 of 1