Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Batman vs. Iron Man

Go down 
+8
RamboOnRedBull
2Sugoi2Die
Orion
yonny616
Bluenose
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
Mecha
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who would win?
 Batman
 Iron Man
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:50 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:
Mecha wrote:
LOL! If anything Iron Man is the one handicapped here. He has to wear an armored suit in order to win. :lol:But if he went up against Bruce Wayne without any suits or gadgets, who do you think will win? Exactly.
Batman and all of his gadgets versus Iron Man and all of his. They both bring their talents. How is that a handicap? That's like saying Superman's powers are a handicap. What is a handicap, however, is Batman having a head start.
So anyone who uses strategy and intelligence in battle would be considered handicapped? LOL! By your logic, every superhero is handicapped. For decades, superheroes use their intelligence and quick thinking to out smart there enemies. That's how they win. Especially Iron Man, who no way in hell can defeat The Mandarin with his energy blast and missiles. So he has to rely on his intelligence in order to defeat The Mandarin. But you're telling be that someone who uses intelligence over power in battle is handicapped. Sorry, but that just isn't logical to me.

Batman can disable Iron Man's armored suit just as quick as him removing Green Lantern's ring from his finger.

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 Bats__11

@Teckno Never said Iron Man can't fight. I just find it funny how you guys think he's invincible. Even though Batman is smarter and is a better fighter than Iron Man.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Mecha wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:
Mecha wrote:
LOL! If anything Iron Man is the one handicapped here. He has to wear an armored suit in order to win. :lol:But if he went up against Bruce Wayne without any suits or gadgets, who do you think will win? Exactly.
Batman and all of his gadgets versus Iron Man and all of his. They both bring their talents. How is that a handicap? That's like saying Superman's powers are a handicap. What is a handicap, however, is Batman having a head start.
So anyone who uses strategy and intelligence in battle would be considered handicapped? LOL! By your logic, every superhero is handicapped. For decades, superheroes use their intelligence and quick thinking to out smart there enemies. That's how they win. Especially Iron Man, who no way in hell can defeat The Mandarin with his energy blast and missiles. So he has to rely on his intelligence in order to defeat The Mandarin. But you're telling be that someone who uses intelligence over power in battle is handicapped. Sorry, but that just isn't logical to me.

Batman can disable Iron Man's armored suit just as quick as him removing Green Lantern's ring from his finger.

@Teckno Never said Iron Man can't fight. I just find it funny how you guys think he's invincible. Even though Batman is smarter and is a better fighter than Iron Man.
Quick thinking is one thing but in a comparison like this, they should both have either equal time to prepare or no time to prepare at all. But you only wanna give Batman time to prepare.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 8:32 pm

yonny616 wrote:
No Hiro builds a giant Superman/Batman robot.

And then Batman hires him to design/build new vehicles and stuff. It's referenced in Superman/Batman tons of times.

Batman could probably disable the suit with one batarang. He's much smarter, and much more skillful than Ironman. Even if he dropped all his gadgets, it would just end up being a Black Canary VS Superboy sort of thing.

Here is a list of all possible 1v1 situations:

Batman VS Ironman : Batman wins
Bruce Wayne VS Tony Stark : Bruce Wayne wins
Bruce Wayne VS Ironman : Bruce Wayne wins
Batman VS Tony Stark : Batman wins
Back to top Go down
JDog36095
Merchant
Merchant
JDog36095

Stature : 3
US
Playing : Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:18 pm

everyone chill the fuck out batman would win, unlike iron man he doesnt need a computer to tell him where the problem is nd whats the best way to handle it
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Quick thinking is one thing but in a comparison like this, they should both have either equal time to prepare or no time to prepare at all. But you only wanna give Batman time to prepare.
When did I ever say Iron Man can't be prepared? Tony can prepare all he wants to as well. But Batman has the advantage since he knows Iron Man is Tony Stark.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:33 am

Okay so if Iron Man knows in advance he's fighting Batman, he could easily design counters to all of Batman's arsenal. Your scenario is always implying that Batman catches Tony Stark with his cock in his hand and a dumbfounded look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:04 am

No. Batman always studies other superheroes. That's how he able to outsmart Superman. Tony Stark on the other hand, is too arrogant and busy living the playboy lifestyle to give a shit. Not to mention, he revealed his secret identity to the world, which gives Batman the advantage. So Tony Stark already dun goofed. You have to come up with a scenario that actually make sense. Instead of saying, Iron Man can make his armored suit Batman proof. It's just as silly as saying Batman can just steal Tony Stark's armored suit and kick his ass, which actually happened in the comics by the way.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:56 am

Exactly, your entire argument is based on Iron Man not even getting the opportunity to fairly fight.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:23 am

No. Iron Man does have an opportunity to fairly fight Batman. After Batman disables Tony's armored suit that is. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:02 am

Just close this thread, I ended and destroyed Mecha. He knows nothing about Iron Man, he's portraying him as some idiot always being a drunk playboy, news flash shit head, he's always monitoring the superhuman community. The drunk storyline pretty much ended in the 90s. Stark is smarter than Batman because of him building the Blleeding Edge Armour, Asgardian armour, Thorbuster, phoenix fucker. Also a bunch of those drunk tony that Mecha posted was Ultimate Tony Stark, an alternate universe Tony. There's no point in even listening to him, all hedoes is google image search and knows NOTHING about the characters.

Tony Stark is an inventive genius whose expertise in the fields of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and computer science rivals that of Reed Richards, Hank Pym, and Bruce Banner, and his expertise in electrical engineering and mechanical engineering surpasses even theirs

Also Tony Stark is a technopath and his armour is stored in his biology, any tech batman uses Tony can disable it pretty fast BECAUSE HES A FUCKING TECHNOPATH, and once more, moving at Mach 8.7 speed, there's not much Bruce can do except wait and die.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:30 am

lol, I was obviously exaggerating about the whole drunk thing. But in all seriousness, whether Tony Stark is smarter than Batman or not, Batman is still smarter in the field of combat. Also didn't Tony Stark lose his technopathic abilities?

Tony Stark is a genius, but he isn't as smart as you make him out to be sometimes. You even claim that he was smarter than Hank Pym (A.K.A. Ant-Man), which is NOT true. Hank Pym is the second most intelligent superhero in the Marvel universe, right behind Reed Richards. So don't pretend like you know everything too.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm

Lol fuck off, Hank is a bitch and a mentally ill retard.
Also Tony is the top in MU in mechanical and electrical engineering, even better than Reed which they say during an issue of Hickman's New Avengers.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:37 pm

lol, I love how you criticize me for calling Tony Stark a drunk, but calling Hank Pym mentally ill is okay. Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 725796345
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:50 pm

Mecha has the stronger argument...

Though, Orion is partially right. In a computer-building contest Stark would win. That's about it though, Batman is a genius in terms of tactics and combat.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:19 pm

Mecha wrote:
lol, I love how you criticize me for calling Tony Stark a drunk, but calling Hank Pym mentally ill is okay. Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 725796345
Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 Q6c4o
He's an athiest in the Marvel Universe, where Ghost Rider Mephisto, Satan, God, Hell and Heaven are all confirmed to exist, and many heroes have even been there. He's mentally ill.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:20 pm

lol, I already knew Hank Pym was an antiest. Of course he's crazy. Doesn't change the fact that he's one of the most intelligent characters in the Marvel universe.

Last edited by Mecha on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:27 pm

You "New" he was an "Antiest"?? 

Someone obviously failed 2nd grade.  Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 457301478
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:39 pm

lol, Rambo obviously failed at getting the joke. Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 725796345
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:54 pm

Is that why you edited your comment? N00b Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:59 pm

I admit, I forgot the "k" on "knew", but that's about it. Razz
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:04 pm

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 Epic-w10
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:17 pm

Jack the Spectre wrote:
Exactly, your entire argument is based on Iron Man not even getting the opportunity to fairly fight.
What he's trying to say is that Batman won't need prep time because Batman already knows all of Tony's weaknesses due to his extensive superhero studies -- something Tony apparently doesn't do.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:39 pm

Based Sonji wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:
What he's trying to say is that Batman won't need prep time because Batman already knows all of Tony's weaknesses due to his extensive superhero studies -- something Tony apparently doesn't do.

Batman's paranoid, he prepares for everything much more extensively than Stark does. I think the point he was trying to make though is just that Batman would identify and exploit Tony's weaknesses (and he has a ton) much faster and more effectively than Tony ever could.

Also, I think we should rename Antman to Redherringman. Because apparently he's great at bringing debates off-topic. Hank being a mentally ill supergenius has no real effect on the fact that Batman would dominate Tony Stark.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:18 am

Based Sonji wrote:
Jack the Spectre wrote:
I know what he's saying, my point is that Mecha is creating a scenario in which Tony Stark doesn't even know he's fighting. Imagine if you were an MMA fighter and you had a match coming up and you're studying your opponent's previous fights but your opponent doesn't know about the fight till the day it happens so was never able to prepare for it. It's the same thing, I just don't think you can use "Batman would've prepared" as an argument. What it should be is that neither of them know anything about each other beforehand, or they're both allowed to prepare equally. And in that scenario, I think Iron Man would win.

Either way, I don't really care that much so I'm gonna recuse myself from the conversation because my ability to get poon is already laughable enough as is.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:06 am

Your scenario isn't logical, Jack. Batman prepares and studies other characters, that's just who the character is. That's part of his intellect skills. You can't ignore that aspect of the character. Since Iron Man revealed his true identity to the world, do you honestly think Batman is just going to sit there and not care? Sure Tony Stark can prepare as well, problem is, he doesn't know that Batman is Bruce Wayne. Not to mention the fact that Batman is a freaking ninja. So most people don't think that he even exist, because Batman knows how to hide in the shadows. Hell, even Green Latern and Flash didn't think Batman was real until they met. Even IF Tony Stark does prepare, Batman will still be way ahead of him.

You either don't understand the character of Batman, or you're so desperate for Iron Man to win that you just throw logic out the window in a scenario.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman vs. Iron Man
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next