Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman vs. Iron Man

Go down 
+8
RamboOnRedBull
2Sugoi2Die
Orion
yonny616
Bluenose
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
Mecha
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who would win?
 Batman
 Iron Man
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:45 pm

@Orion

Nope. Batman is also smarter in terms of strategy and fighting skills. Also he's a very quick thinker, so disabling Iron Man's armored suit isn't impossible. Anyone can wear Iron Man's armored suit and say they're stronger. But Batman has actual skills.

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 25606211

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 Batman13

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 Dcmome10

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 Bats__10

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 Batman14

Last edited by Mecha on Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:50 pm

I've already refuted ur dumb shit, read my previous comment, and lol at posting the pic where he punches Orion, you know what happens next? He broke his fucking hand and Orion didn't even give a shit. Yes we know you can post money shots, it's all you ever fucking do without any context or explanation and then making a retarded claim that's been refuted by everyone on this forum and sonicfurrfagforautists 100 different times as you endlessly repeat the same retarded shit.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:59 pm

@Orion You didn't refute shit. You're making a bunch of assumptions by saying Iron Man is smarter than Batman. Batman has dealt with much higher tech than Stark's suit, so assuming he won't be able to handle it is a load of shit. Oh really? He did? Where's your proof? Show me he broke his hand afterwords? Or are you pulling another bs assumption out of your ass. Refuted on this forum? How? Most of the people "refuting" just bring up that his suit has weapons, and because of that Batman loses.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:21 pm

I can't pull the scan up because I wasn't browsing random "batman cool" on google images, that scene is from Cosmic Oddysey abd if u read it u would know that Bats broke his hand afterwards u fucking retard. Ok what is this "much higher tech" Bats has dealt with compared to Extremis, Bleeding Edge, Asgardian and Thorbuster that Batman has dealt with?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

@Orion So he broke his hand and what? He still punched Orion. Batman nearly broke his hand punching Superman in Hush? Batman does, what Iron Man can't without all that armor protecting his hand. Oh and Batman has been able to infiltrate LexCorp security strongholds and systems, you know Lex Luthor is the smartest man in the DCU right? He's been able to hack future and alien tech as well. You're trying to give Iron Man an edge without doing your research on Batman.

Oh and Batman, as far as I can remember, hasn't bankruptted his company as Stark has.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:38 pm

Doesn't Batman hire Hiro Okamura to make his vehicles?

And how is this even up for debate? Batman would win 9/10 times. Maybe lose one time before he figures out how to disable Tony's suit.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:17 pm

No Hiro builds a giant Superman/Batman robot.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:29 am

Jack the Spectre wrote:
I love how the arguments for Batman winning always involve him getting a head start, ergo, he never wins in a fair fight.
Almost forgot; Since everyone knows that Tony Stark is Iron Man, then Batman should know as well. Batman would probably be studying and keeping a close eye on Tony Stark/Iron Man since the day after he revealed himself to the world. Kinda like how he did with Superman. So yes, Batman getting a head start would actually make sense.

Funny how you guys keep logic out of this. Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:14 am

You know what? You guys are fucking idiots. Honestly read back some of the shit you've been posting. Also Harold built majority of Batman's shit for a while, and it's pretty obvious that Tony Stark is much smarter than Bats when it comes to tech and science. Tony Stark was genetically modified from.birth to be a super genius, he's also.built shit such as the Bleeding.Edge and Asgardian and Thorbuster armour. Oh gee whizz Batman managed to infiltrate Lex Corp's security facilities, wow, that sure must mean he's able to hack and disable technology far too advanced for him that he can't even begin to understand. Batman even asked for Mr Terrific's help several times in JSA to disable.bombs and computers because Batman wasn't able to. Once again, when Tony is going at that speed there really isn't much Bruce can do, he will.barely have time to even react. Mach 8.7, bitches.

I still can't believe u said infiltrating lex Corp security system's, not even Lex's personal security system or his armour's, is anywhere near comparable to the tech of Stark's suit. Why hasn't Batman hacked Lex's suit before then considering its much lower tech than the Bleeding Edge or Asgardian Armour? Once more, speed is key, Bats will be dead before.he.has time to.react.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:53 am

Whether Tony Stark is smarter when it comes to tech and science or not, it still won't do any good compare to a strategist with master martial art skills on the battlefield.

Also again, Tony Stark revealed to the world that he is Iron Man. So Batman knows who he is, and beings to prep. Thus, Batman can disable Tony Stark's armoured suit. If you can't except that possibility, then you're obviously in denial.

(INB4 Orion gets butthurt and starts calling people idiot autistic retard Kendo)
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:03 am

Again, Batman can only remotely hope to win when he gets a handicap. "HURRRR HE CAN PREPARE." That's what we call a handicap. You don't have people from the Paralympics compete in the Olympics. Iron Man is the Olympics. By comparison, Batman ain't even the Paralympics, ain't even the Special Olympics, he's the goddamn Laffalympics.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:18 am

LOL! If anything Iron Man is the one handicapped here. He has to wear an armored suit in order to win. Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 725796345 But if he went up against Bruce Wayne without any suits or gadgets, who do you think will win? Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:29 am

Stop being an idiot autistic retard Kendo. How will Batman disable Stark's Bleeding Edge armour? His detective skills won't help him disable it and the science is far too advanced for Bruce. The martial arts skills are also pretty useless. Bruce has no way of disabling it. If Bruce gets prep then so does Tony, so he can just harness his Infinity Gem and absolutely wreck Batman. Either way even if Batman does have prep Tony can swoop in with Bleeding Edge armour at mach 8.7 before Bruce can react and just fly right through him. Or he can build his Phoenix Fucker robot and blow up Gotham or something. Also how much did that Spider-Man Avatar cost on psn?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 9:42 am

Tony Stark just can't swoop in because he doesn't know Batman's secret identity. Plus Tony is too busy being an arrogant douchebag to even care. I love how the only reason why Batman can't disable Tony's suit is because "hurrr his science too advanced". Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:35 am

Mecha wrote:
Plus Tony is too busy being an arrogant douchebag to even care. I love how the only reason why Batman can't disable Tony's suit is because "hurrr his science too advanced". Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 725796345
Did you honestly just say that?
Also Stark makes jokes, but he's a serious guy that's also always monitoring everything and keeping the world safe, not some carefree idiot always prancing around like how you make him out to be. Try actually reading an Iron Man comic once in your life. Also no shit Batman can't disable it if the science is too advanced? You think you could build a rocket and fly it to fucking Jupiter even though the science is too advanced for u? Or can u actually do that because "hurr durr science wut".
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 11:55 am

Orion and Mecha clearly have a secret relationship build up in their rage of arguments. Quite cute. Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 3128676713
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:42 pm

Tony Stark is unlikeable in the comics. There is a reason why he was once considered a B-rated superhero. I bet if this was 2007, everyone here would be voting for Batman to win. I blame the Nolan for making noobs like Teckno believe that Batman is weak.

Here's the difference between the REAL Batman and Nolan's Batman...

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 Image_10
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:41 pm

So.I wreck you in this debate and now you change the subject to whining about how Tony is unlikable? Seems legit, beta's like u don't appreciate alpha's like Tony. Also you pretty much admitted you've never read an Iron Man comic if u think he's.unlikable, unless ur jealous of a fictional characters luck with the ladies, I wouldn't out it pass a beta like u.

Also newsflash, there is no REAL Batman, because he's not fucking real.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:07 pm

I actually did read an Iron Man comic once. But stopped reading it halfway because Tony Stark just isn't as interesting as he is in the movies. That's why in the recent cartoons, Tony Stark has Robert Downey Jr's persona. Robert Downey Jr. reinvented that character.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:02 pm

Mecha wrote:
I blame the Nolan for making noobs like Teckno believe that Batman is weak.
You really are a dumbass. When and where did I even say Batman is weak? Infact, I gave him the benefit of the doubt in the beginning of this thread. Orion is the one who is REALLY arguing for Ironman and TheCinemaJack is also so don't think you can just make me your punching bag.

If anything, this thread is proving how much of a noob you are when it comes to comics. Orion is fucking destroying with your halfassed google "cool comic book pictures" as some sort of concrete evidence. You always seem to be lacking context or are just intentionally deceiving people. Also, I thought comic books fans would know more about Tony Stark than just seeing him as a drunk careless dumbass with lots of money and technology like you seem to.

Get off of your elitist comic chair because it's becoming pretty obvious you don't know as much as you try to make people think you do.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:12 pm

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 Kelso-burn
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:26 pm

Mecha wrote:
LOL! If anything Iron Man is the one handicapped here. He has to wear an armored suit in order to win. :lol:But if he went up against Bruce Wayne without any suits or gadgets, who do you think will win? Exactly.
Batman and all of his gadgets versus Iron Man and all of his. They both bring their talents. How is that a handicap? That's like saying Superman's powers are a handicap. What is a handicap, however, is Batman having a head start.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:29 pm

Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:
You really are a dumbass. When and where did I even say Batman is weak? Infact, I gave him the benefit of the doubt in the beginning of this thread. Orion is the one who is REALLY arguing for Ironman and TheCinemaJack is also so don't think you can just make me your punching bag.

If anything, this thread is proving how much of a noob you are when it comes to comics. Orion is fucking destroying with your halfassed google "cool comic book pictures" as some sort of concrete evidence. You always seem to be lacking context or are just intentionally deceiving people. Also, I thought comic books fans would know more about Tony Stark than just seeing him as a drunk careless dumbass with lots of money and technology like you seem to.

Get off of your elitist comic chair because it's becoming pretty obvious you don't know as much as you try to make people think you do.
Don't be ignorant, Teckno. The point of the comic book pics is to show that Batman is a lot smarter and stronger than you guys think. Never have I said it was proof that Batman can beat Iron Man by showing off the pics. The ONLY reason you're taking Orion's side is because you both think Iron Man can beat Batman. If you actually read comics more often, you would see how flawed Orion's arguments really are. Even Yonny and Angelus, who are also comic book fans, don't agree with Orion.

Oh and by the way, Tony Stark is infamous for being a alcoholic. Read a comic for once.

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 Tumblr14

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 21369910

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 4ca10610

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 Tony_s10

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 Funny-10

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 Tonyst10

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 Iron-m10

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 74182-12

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 22083910

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 6_11010

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 Iron_m11

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 Imtoil11

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 Tumblr15

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 Movie_10
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:52 pm

@Orion You NEED to do your damn research on what Batman can and can't do. How is Stark smarter? Because he has an armored suit, which he upragdes yearly like apple upgrades their products? Batman has his own suits too, oh and he has a suit made of kryptonite aswell. Batman's passed all of FBI's test 100% perfect except gun handling (for obvious reasons), he's hacked into NSA, Area 51, Gotham's camera's and communication including Oracle's computer, and other orginizations. Batman has hacked into a manhunter android and also has hacked into a kryptonian ship which he bypasses their encryption and recovers its logs (there goes your "advance tech" point). He's even learned a shit ton of languages, including kryptonian. You're underestimating Batman as some rookie who only has a high school diploma. Oh batman asked for help? So? Iron Man has asked Hank Pym and Reed Richards for help as well. Does that make Stark an idiot? No! So that point is moot! Batman has dogded SUPERMAN! He's caught Bart Allen by the hair while Bart was running all over the place, he's also taken down wally west! Not to mention Batman pretty much dogdes bullets on a nightly bases.

Maybe you don't know, but Luthor IS the smartest man in the DCU, even Braniac respects Luthor's intellegence as far as human intellegence goes. Maybe it's because it's usually Superman who deals with Luthor in a robotic suit. He hacked into a high tech network with nothing more advanced than the average cell phone.
Again, Batman isn't some slauch dragging his feet. The dude is quick as fuck as had been able to dodge Superman's punches.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Don't be ignorant, Teckno. The point of the comic book pics is to show that Batman is a lot smarter and stronger than you guys think. Never have I said it was proof that Batman can beat Iron Man by showing off the pics. The ONLY reason you're taking Orion's side is because you both think Iron Man can beat Batman. If you actually read comics more often, you would see how flawed Orion's arguments really are. Even Yonny and Angelus, who are also comic book fans, don't agree with Orion.

Oh and by the way, Tony Stark is infamous for being a alcoholic. Read a comic for once.
I should read a comic?

You just admitted a few posts ago that all you've read about Ironman was half a comic book. Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 1443829230

So somehow your an expert on him and his alcoholism now?

Just because Ironman is an alcoholic doesn't make him some dumbass who doesn't know how to fight. And googling more pictures of "ironman drunk comiczz", good for you... eye roll
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman vs. Iron Man
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next