Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman vs. Iron Man

Go down 
+8
RamboOnRedBull
2Sugoi2Die
Orion
yonny616
Bluenose
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
Mecha
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who would win?
 Batman
 Iron Man
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Batman vs. Iron Man R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Batman vs. Iron Man Empty
PostSubject: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:34 am

Batman vs. Iron Man Untitl13

Batman vs. Iron Man Iron-m12
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:12 pm

It Depends. Are we talking strictly comic-book versions of these characters? Bale's Batman vs. Downey Jr's Iron Man? Or are we going for just who is the better comic-book character in general?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Batman vs. Iron Man XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:08 am

I would guess Iron Man.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:35 am

Duke wrote:
It Depends. Are we talking strictly comic-book versions of these characters? Bale's Batman vs. Downey Jr's Iron Man? Or are we going for just who is the better comic-book character in general?
I would say the characters in general, but Christian Bale's Batman is way too dumb down compare to his comic book counterpart.

Also lol @ the people who think Iron Man would win, just because he has an armor. Obviously these people never read The Dark Knight Returns. Batman vs. Iron Man 725796345
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:50 am

But isn't Iron Man decked out with way more heavy-duty gear?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:22 am

So does Batman. What do you think he's wearing in the pic way above? Besides, Batman is the ultimate strategist. He can quickly think of a way to disable Iron Man's armor. Without the armor, Tony Stark is just a regular alcoholic guy.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:51 am

Iron Man could Batman-proof his armor. Iron Man wins.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:30 pm

I'm pretty sure Iron Man's little hand laser thing can make a hole in Batman the size of his face. (Assuming Batman doesn't disable it) I like Batman better though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Batman isn't going to just let Iron Man hit him though. He's too quick for that.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:49 pm

Okay well Iron Man also has like 40000 missiles he can shoot out of his butt. Batman can't outrun that.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Probably not. But knowing Batman, he probably would already figured out about the missiles. So he knows he either has to disable Iron Man's armor, or build his own armor instead to take him down.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:20 pm

Again, Iron Man is smart enough to Batman-proof his armor, plus even if Batman has a shit suit of armor, Iron Man has like 100000 suits of armor. You do the math, 100000 suits of armor times 40000 missiles, that's like, a lot of missiles.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:25 pm

Batman armored suit is able to take on Superman.

Batman's armor > Iron Man's armor.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:26 pm

>completely disregarding that Iron Man has taken on gods with just one suit and has 100000 of them
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:32 pm

Except they weren't really actual gods. At least Batman actually defeated a god once.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Batman vs. Iron Man PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:23 pm

@Jack If Batman is fast enough to predict Superman's moves, and dodge them, why is it so hard to believe he can kick Iron Man's ass. Not to mention Batman has outsmarted Darkseid. Darkseid (or any New God for that matter) could wipe his ass with Thor.

Also Alfred is a better butler than Jarvis.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:41 pm

lol, Thor can't a even beat an evil robot created by Ant-Man.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Batman vs. Iron Man TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:04 am

You two fucking batcock fanboys are honestly using The Dark Knight Returns as reference?
1. It's PIS(plot induced shit) everywhere
2. That version of Superman is a LOT weaker than the main version and was holding back
3. It's not canon.

You guys are acting like Tony Stark is some random fucking idiot, Batman's main smarts is detective work, not engineering and machines and shit, Iron Man is on another level compared to Bruce. Iron Man would just kill Batman with lasers and missiles combined with his suits speed to wreck Batman before he can do ANYTHING. Also that fucking suit Batman built is a piece of shit and Iron Man's MK1 armour could beat it pretty solidly.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Batman vs. Iron Man StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:15 am

The question is... who is banking more?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:31 am

So? Darkseid, Justice League, and White Martian are all on a whole another level than Batman. Yet, Batman has proven that he can defeat them all. So if Batman can give those guys trouble, what makes you think he can't defeat Iron Man?

Also you're forgetting that Batman is also a hacker. So what makes you think he can't just find a way to disable Iron Man's armored suit before he gets blown up?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Batman vs. Iron Man PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:13 am

@Orion I wasn't using TDKReturn; I was using HUSH, which I belive is, or was, canon.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:28 am

I also saw a chart somewhere of average superhero income, and Tony Stark makes more than Bruce Wayne.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Batman vs. Iron Man Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:48 am

Batman is Batman. He wins. 

That is all. :success:
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Batman vs. Iron Man TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:59 am

Mecha wrote:
So? Darkseid, Justice League, and White Martian are all on a whole another level than Batman. Yet, Batman has proven that he can defeat them all. So if Batman can give those guys trouble, what makes you think he can't defeat Iron Man?

Also you're forgetting that Batman is also a hacker. So what makes you think he can't just find a way to disable Iron Man's armored suit before he gets blown up?
@Yonny Sorry I haven't read Hush so I can't comment
@Mecha you fucking autistic piece of dumb shit, did you really just use "HERP DERP BECAUSE X CAN BEAT Y AND Y CAN BEAT Z, THEREFORE X CAN.BEAT Z DEEEEERP" logic? Jesus fuck ur retarded..

Also Batman has never defeated Darkseid. Batman beat White Martians because their weakness is fucking fire and they didn't know that he knew that. Batman has never beaten the Justice League by himself. Batman is a hacker, but he's nowhere near Tony Stark's level. Batman will die pretty quickly against Iron Man, he can't out run 20 missiles all coming at him.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:34 am

Again, Batman will just disable Iron Man's armor before he gets the chance to shoot his missiles. If Batman can find  each member of the Justice League's weaknessess, what makes you think he can't do the same to Iron Man?

Oh and as for Batman not defeating Darkseid...

Batman vs. Iron Man 16323210

Yup, Batman can defeat a god, but he can't beat a guy in an armor suit. Makes sense. eye roll

Last edited by Mecha on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman vs. Iron Man
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next