Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batman vs. Iron Man

Go down 
+8
RamboOnRedBull
2Sugoi2Die
Orion
yonny616
Bluenose
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
Mecha
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who would win?
 Batman
 Iron Man
View results
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:54 am

Yeah if you actually read that fucking story you would know that Batman didn't kill him, instead he ended up getting turned into a pawn of Darkseid for months. 

Ok then Mecha, what's stopping Iron Man to kill Batman before he disables his armour(which he probably couldn't anyway)?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:15 pm

I never said Batman killed Darkseid.

Also it's funny how Batman can dodge Darkseid's Omega Beams, but there no way he can survive through Iron Man's missiles.

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:39 pm

That's in the cartoon, in the comics(CANON) he's never dodged his omega beam. Also you said Batman defeated Darkseid and then posted a picture of Batman losing against Darkseid.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:34 pm

Batman never dodged Darkseid's Omega Beams in the comics? Then why didn't the Omega Beams hit Batman in the picture I posted above? Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 725796345

Also there is a difference between defeating and killing.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:52 pm

You're a fucking idiot, yes he's never dodged the omega beams in the comics, he didn't even move in that picture, here's the next scene u fucking mong. 

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 Batman-dead-2b
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:59 pm

Oops!

I thought he didn't get hit though. Oh well, at least he's still alive and shot Darkseid. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Yeah, and Darkseid survived and Batman got turned into a bomb travelling through time for months until the Justice League and Rip Hunter rescued him. Try actually posting scans of shit you've read you retarded faggot.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:03 pm

Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:16 pm

"Tony Stark can build anything." Seems like they forgot in the comics Batman BUILDS his own gadgets, and he built the Batmobile. God, now I know how Mecha feels. Please Ben Affleck, you're a huge Batman fan, so please bring Batgod to the big screen.

Oh and Tony DIDN'T ivent a new element, his dad did. Tony REDISCOVERED the element, Tony even says that after Jarvis tells he invented a new element.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:25 pm

I'm pretty sure Tony's God suits are more complex and powerful than Batmans gadgets and Batmobile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:56 pm

Yeah, sure. I'm sure Batman's crime solving abilites are more complex than Iron Man's suit.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:01 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:15 pm

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 Armore10

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 25235710

Batman wins.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:37 pm

And how exactly is a few dramatic entrances of Batman in a suit show that it is stronger than Iron Man's suits?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:42 pm

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 Batman11

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 Batman12
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:51 am

That's not even the same suit you fucking mong. Posting stupid shitty pictures just makes you look more like an idiot. "Oh wow Batman in a non canon storyline managed to punch Superman who was recently weakened by a nuke and holding back who then just ended up ripping off Batman's armour".

Also if you actually read the story with the suit you posted earlier you would know that even Iron Man's MK1 suit could probably take it down.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:39 am

If you are going strength like in a 1v1 battle Iro Man.
If you are taslking about who is the better character probably Batman.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:34 am

Orion wrote:
That's not even the same suit you fucking mong. Posting stupid shitty pictures just makes you look more like an idiot. "Oh wow Batman in a non canon storyline managed to punch Superman who was recently weakened by a nuke and holding back who then just ended up ripping off Batman's armour".

Also if you actually read the story with the suit you posted earlier you would know that even Iron Man's MK1 suit could probably take it down.
This is why I don't trust Mecha's comic picture posts. They always lack context.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:22 am

@Orion What are talking about? That insider suit can go toe-to-toe with any mark suit, probably with the exception of hulk buster.

In the end it'll be a battle of one-up's-man-ship, with Tony making a suit made from vibranium and/or adamantium, and Batman will more likely use Kryptonian metals or promethium.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:47 am

@Orion and Tecknoob

Yeah, because Iron Man ALWAYS wears the same armor suit.

The ONLY reason you guys are even saying Iron Man can beat Batman is because he has an armor suit. That's it. By that logic, Spider-Man can't beat Green Goblin, because Goblin has bombs and missiles and shit. But we all know Spider-Man uses his intelligence to outsmart and defeat Green Goblin.

Also what makes you guys think Batman can't just create an armor suit of his own? Sure that wouldn't prove Batman can actually beat Iron Man, but it does show how flawed your logic is.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:44 pm

I love how the arguments for Batman winning always involve him getting a head start, ergo, he never wins in a fair fight.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Well Batman is always prepared, while Iron Man is always drunk.

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 Ironma10

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 Ironma11
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:00 pm

Rule 1: Don't trust any of Mecha's comic posts, 100% time it is total bullshit and a random picture he found on Google.

Is this a straight up fight or with prep? Either way Tony wins, he's SMARTER than Batman in every way except the whole detective side. Also Batman's suit from the Court of Owls story line could go toe-to-toe with MK1, but that's it. The suit was a piece of shit compared to most others, even Steel's first suit he made out of fucking scraps is better. 

If it's a random encounter, Iron Man takes him out pretty quickly with his bleeding edge armour before batman has a chance to do anything due to IM's speed and arsenal. No Batman isn't going to be able to disable IM's suit in time, it's far too advanced for Batman to figure out without weeks/months of prep.

If it's with prep, well Tony Stark has made a Phoenix Buster suit in a few days to manhandle the cosmic force of life and death. It took Bruce years of prep to come up with his Justice League protocol, which still failed. Also Tony is just smarter than Bruce in everything except detective skills.

Autistic like Mecha and would prefer out of context pictures of "lul so awsum" instead? Here:
Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 3118033-comic+scan+28

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 3118029-comic+scan+66
Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 3118026-comic+scan+48

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 3118021-comic+scan+20

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 3118025-comic+scan+74

Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 3192656-comic+scan+119

I'm not even sure where the fuck you got that retarded Spider-Man Green Goblin analogy, gosh ur autistic, if u actually could read u would know just because Iron Man has armour isn't the reason.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:43 pm

I fucking lol'ed how he put 2 pictures of Iron Man being drunk, ergo, he is drunk 24/7 of his life.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 4:44 pm

@Orion How is Iron Man smarter than Batman? Because he can build an armor? Batman has built his own armors too. You talk so much about comics you seem to forget Batman builds his own gadgets, and he has built nearly every single vehicle of his. Not to mention he's the world's greatest detective, he's studied and majored in pretty much every subject, along with training himself physically and mentally to peak human condition. You're giving too much credit to Iron Man.

Random encouter: It can go anyway. "But Iron Man has guns, and weapons"! So? Batman has been dodging bullets and a bunch of other shit his entire career without the need of a high-tech suit. If Batman can get close enough he WILL take down Iron Man, not to mention Batman is one of the best hackers in all of DC.

Prep time: Batman stomps. Iron Man is cocky. Tony will more likely build an armor that's bigger and has an updated Jarvis, and that's it. Batman will triple that by investigating him, finding out his identity, stealing his and his companies secrets, etc. Making his own suit more likely ten times better than Iron Man's.

I can show money shots too:
Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 Batsuperduck
Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 RasAlGhul_ByTheGods
Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 Capture04-4
Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 3199454-2319535-superman_vs_batman
Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 1697045-batssockshal
Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnMMLMCW0nQPsiOX-8IQaekU_-pX26BJML4wHXD0oEYUOPjt8
And just for the hell of if, I'll include this one.
Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 3382050-2431543-batsbeatshulk

Last edited by yonny616 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman vs. Iron Man   Batman vs. Iron Man - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman vs. Iron Man
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next