Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia   UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:58 pm

UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia 4648172-1x1-340x340
Quote :
The self-proclaimed leader of international hacking group Lulz Security has been arrested by Australian Federal Police on the New South Wales central coast.

The AFP says the 24-year-old man was arrested in the Gosford suburb of Point Clare yesterday.

He has been charged with two counts of unauthorised modification of data to cause impairment and one count of unauthorised access to a restricted computer system.

The AFP says he claims to be in charge of Lulz Security, or LulzSec, which has previously claimed responsibility for high-profile hacking attacks, including one which took the CIA website offline.

Source & full story: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-04-24/lulz-security-hacking-leader-arrested-in-nsw/4648134

Other reports:
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/04/breaking-australian-leader-of-lulzsec-arrested-by-federal-police/

Last edited by Padders on Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia   UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:44 am

Sorry for double posting

Quote :
The Australian Federal Police have arrested and charged 24-year-old Australian IT professional Matt Flannery, self-proclaimed head of computer hacking group LulzSec, on allegations of hacking government websites.

Mr Flannery, known by his internet alias ‘Aush0k’, told police he is the leader of computer hacking collective LulzSec. The group has operated since 2011, and has taken credit for high-profile attacks against government websites in the United States, Britain and Mexico, as well as against major corporations such as Sony.

He has made similar claims to other members of LulzSec in forums monitored by international police, the AFP said.

Mr Flannery, who claims to work for multinational Tenable Network Security, was arrested in Sydney by police on Tuesday after a two-week investigation, and charged with unauthorised access to computers, including the allegation he “attacked and defaced a government website”.

He could face a maximum 12 years in jail if found guilty of the charges. He was bailed this week by police and will appear in local court on May 15.

Source and full story: http://www.afr.com/p/technology/charged_lulzsec_boss_identified_50OxdYHUosGEyFCiHGMC6M

Other reports: http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/04/lulzsecs-leader-a-well-respected-australian-it-professional-could-go-to-prison-for-over-10-years/
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia   UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:15 am

I'm confused, wasn't Sabu their leader?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia   UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:51 am

Lulzsex=fag
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia   UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:20 am

Not so tough now without your computer huh you neckbearded fuck.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia   UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Teckno approves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia   UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: LulzSec leader arrested in Australia
Page 1 of 1