Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lulzsec + XBL :S

Go down 
+3
Jack the Spectre
Bluenose
Orc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Lulzsec + XBL :S Empty
PostSubject: Lulzsec + XBL :S   Lulzsec + XBL :S I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:29 pm

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/24144/LulzSec-Reportedly-Targets-Xbox-Live-Account-Info/

FUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec + XBL :S   Lulzsec + XBL :S I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:40 pm

Jesus. U.S needs to make a law specifically for these losers so they can all be charged and put in prison....
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec + XBL :S   Lulzsec + XBL :S I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:05 pm

^
This.

I mean if anyone wants to take revenge on a company or whatever, fine.
But how can they do this to us? Seriously. Innocent consumers. It's just not right.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Lulzsec + XBL :S XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec + XBL :S   Lulzsec + XBL :S I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
This.

I mean if anyone wants to take revenge on a company or whatever, fine.
But how can they do this to us? Seriously. Innocent consumers. It's just not right.
Exactly. I'm sure the CEO of these companies couldn't give two shits about our personal info being compromised as long as he still has his yacht and private jet.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec + XBL :S   Lulzsec + XBL :S I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Quote :
Microsoft has released a statement, which states that Xbox Live was not compromised to the best of Microsoft's knowledge, and the logins/passwords were released at random, with people encouraged to try said information on services like Xbox Live (among others). "This group appears to have posted a list of thousands of potential email addresses and passwords, and encouraged users to try them across various online sites like Xbox Live in the event one of the users happens to use the same password and email address combination. At this time we do not have any evidence Xbox Live has been compromised. However we take the security of our service seriously and work on an ongoing basis to improve it against evolving threats."

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/17/report-lulzsec-hacking-group-releases-xbox-live-facebook-login/
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec + XBL :S   Lulzsec + XBL :S I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:59 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Quote :
Microsoft has released a statement, which states that Xbox Live was not compromised to the best of Microsoft's knowledge, and the logins/passwords were released at random, with people encouraged to try said information on services like Xbox Live (among others). "This group appears to have posted a list of thousands of potential email addresses and passwords, and encouraged users to try them across various online sites like Xbox Live in the event one of the users happens to use the same password and email address combination. At this time we do not have any evidence Xbox Live has been compromised. However we take the security of our service seriously and work on an ongoing basis to improve it against evolving threats."

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/17/report-lulzsec-hacking-group-releases-xbox-live-facebook-login/

''To the best of Microsoft's knowledge."

To the best of Sony's knowledge, PSN wasn't compromised either.... OHWAIT.

Alan and TRF said it best. This is all PR shit. Seriously, who're you gonna believe? LulzSec, the people who've hacked the government, FBI, Bethesda, Bioware, Sony, etc. or MS? Why the fuck would LulzSec say that they hacked something if they didn't? That makes no sense. At all.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec + XBL :S   Lulzsec + XBL :S I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:35 pm

Sonji wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Quote :

''To the best of Microsoft's knowledge."

To the best of Sony's knowledge, PSN wasn't compromised either.... OHWAIT.

Alan and TRF said it best. This is all PR shit. Seriously, who're you gonna believe? LulzSec, the people who've hacked the government, FBI, Bethesda, Bioware, Sony, etc. or MS? Why the fuck would LulzSec say that they hacked something if they didn't? That makes no sense. At all.

Quote :
Adding to the list of game-related companies it has attacked, LulzSec yesterday claimed to have stolen and leaked the login and password information for approximately 62,000 "internet accounts," reports the CBC. The stolen info is said to comprise logins/passwords from Facebook, Twitter, "dating sites," PayPal and, notoriously, Xbox Live. It is also claimed that the majority of accounts are from the United states, though several other countries are named in the report

They never stated that they hacked Microsoft to begin with, just that they've taken the login and password information of 62,000 thousand users. Some of those being from Facebook, twitter, paypal, and dating sites too.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec + XBL :S   Lulzsec + XBL :S I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:48 pm

^^

''and, notoriously, Xbox Live."
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec + XBL :S   Lulzsec + XBL :S I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:53 pm

Sonji wrote:
^^

Some of those being from Facebook, twitter, paypal, and dating sites too. I already stated that...and you completely missed the point.

Sonji I love you bro, but I sometimes I feel like I need to bitch slap across the face.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec + XBL :S   Lulzsec + XBL :S I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:55 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Sonji wrote:
^^

Some of those being from Facebook, twitter, paypal, and dating sites too. I already stated that...and you completely missed the point.

Sonji I love you bro, but I sometimes I feel like I need to bitch slap across the face.

I realize that LulzSec also compromised information from Twitter, Facebook, and Paypal accounts. The article also states that XBL accounts were also compromised. I think the problem here is a lack of communication.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec + XBL :S   Lulzsec + XBL :S I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:42 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Sonji wrote:
^^

LOLOLOLOL

But seriously, fuck LulzSec. Anon actually has a point to hacking.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec + XBL :S   Lulzsec + XBL :S I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:29 pm

Lol at Stigma, your comments are always lolz.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec + XBL :S   Lulzsec + XBL :S I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:33 pm

Franko wrote:
Lol at Stigma, your comments are always lolz.

Way to fucking revive the thread. Post in new ones god dammit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lulzsec + XBL :S   Lulzsec + XBL :S I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lulzsec + XBL :S
Page 1 of 1